My new 5035

/ My new 5035 #21  
Doug the tractors sweet wish i woulda went bigger but i ended up with the 4035 pst and absolutley love it i got 55 hrs on it now and havent had 1 problem yet. And i have done some serious clearing with it probably about 4 acres of heavily wooded hilly woods it hasent let me dn yet. One thing i did have done was load the rear tires and let me tell u it makes a world of difference pwr wish and stability. just my 2 cents worth and enjoy the mahindra.....

/ My new 5035 #22  
Doug. How about an update and some more photos so that I can drool.

/ My new 5035 #23  
Congrats on your purchase--that's one nice looking tractor:thumbsup:

/ My new 5035 #24  
Doug
For a woman who lets you get a tractor like this...you should build her a little garage for her truck! And if she wants it decorated, heated, and furnished- I think it would be fair !! :thumbsup:

My wifes car fit in our garage, but for 1.5 years I made her keep it outside, while I put my tractor in her garage space! (I finally built a tractor and gardening shed so now she's happy too.)

I only have 1/2 acre and about once every month, she asks me "now what do you need the tractor for now that the yard is up to shape?" I tell her "don't get mixed up honey, I never needed a tractor- I wanted one". :laughing:

You got one cool piece of steel there!

/ My new 5035 #25  
That's a cool lookin' tractor! :thumbsup:

I also like those splash guards. My dad's Mahindra 4110 has them, too; wish Kubota's had them. They stop not only splash but also thorn bushes. On his tractor thorns don't get me; On mine they do sometimes.

/ My new 5035
Yeah well she got a ring on her finger so she's happy. You have to put a ring on the finger of a woman who let's you get a giant toy. Here's a few more. It's been a few weeks and man does the ware show quickly. You can see the loader is scratched to heck which is to be expected. I also scratched the hydraulic cylinders moving some brush around. I gave it a good bath to day and did notice some small chip and rust spots. They don't bother me, it's a tractor. However, I would like to hear any suggestions for further rust prevention.

Note: Yes, in the pic there is a little green guy. I employ this little guy I got on craigslist to bathe and primp my Mahindra.:D

DSCN0115.jpgDSCN0116.jpgDSCN0117.jpgDSCN0118.jpg
DSCN0119.jpgDSCN0120.jpgDSCN0121.jpgDSCN0122.jpg

Last edited:
   / My new 5035 #27  
Man those pics show what a beefy little monster it is. Makes my 2015 look like a "premie" :laughing:

But I still love my little 2015 ! I only have a 1/2 acre now, so any bigger and wouldn't have room to turn it around. Especially when I hitch up my Harbor Freight towable backhoe to it (with hitch on my back gannon) and pull it around the yard.

Lot of fun this stuff !

/ My new 5035
Patiofarmer said:
Man those pics show what a beefy little monster it is. Makes my 2015 look like a "premie" :laughing:

But I still love my little 2015 ! I only have a 1/2 acre now, so any bigger and wouldn't have room to turn it around. Especially when I hitch up my Harbor Freight towable backhoe to it (with hitch on my back gannon) and pull it around the yard.

Lot of fun this stuff !

Yeah I went from a house and 1.5 acres to 21 acres so, upgrade your land = upgrade your toys :)

/ My new 5035 #29  
The 5035 is a beast of a tractor. My local dealer only had one and it was being used to display a wood processing machine so I didn't bother asking to take it for a ride around the yard. They are even more impressive looking up close.

Nice rig, good luck with it. :thumbsup:

/ My new 5035 #30  
I followed this thread a couple years ago. How about an update on your 5035. Any problems and would you buy again?