4035 Pic

/ 4035 Pic #1  

Chris 3055

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035
Ok guys and gals, here is me and my new Mahindra 4035 PST in action after a short time at the tractor doctor for a minor diesel leak. (See delivery is bitter sweet)

:thumbsup: This is one awesome machine. I am amazed how much it will do. I haven't even loaded the tires yet! I am going to try and find the closest dealer that uses Rimguard, I think that is in Vermont but not sure.

:tractor: :cool2: :dance1:

Attachments

• A 086.jpg
    A 086.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 658
  • A 085.jpg
    A 085.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 527
  • A 087.jpg
    A 087.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 623
   / 4035 Pic #2  
Awesome looking machine. Feels like Christmas morning, right?

One suggestion - get a different hat.

/ 4035 Pic
- I knew that the hat was going to get comments!! I have a Deere LA100 42" mower. I got the hat when I bought it a few years back.

I love wearing it on that tractor, it drives my father in law nuts. He owns 2 Deeres.

Besides, I am still waiting for my dealer to get me a hat in, they were out when I bought my machine.

/ 4035 Pic #4  
I understand completely!

I will confess that I also have several Deere t-shirts. I say a prayer everytime I start the Mahindra while wearing a Deere shirt - she hasn't complained, yet.

So yes, I too am an adulterous tractor owner.

/ 4035 Pic #6  
Hey guys,
Where can you get a Mahindra hat from ??

/ 4035 Pic #7  
Oh yeah, forgot....
Great looking machine Chris ! That's a fair load in the front bucket! It would make my little 2015 do a nose dive :laughing:

/ 4035 Pic
- I am waiting to see if my dealer comes through with a hat. thanks Achin' for the stand by if they don't come through. A lot of cool stuff on those pages.

/ 4035 Pic #10  
I have around 60 hrs on my 4035 pst and I am lovin it. The weight and power to the ground on this tractor is amazing. Iam very happy I went with the mahindra. Nice tractor by the way......