Backhoe Backhoe- What do you have ?

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #11  
I have a woods ground breaker 6500 with a sub-frame my 2006 kubota B7510. Installed backhoe 2010. Sub frame was $1000 and backhoe was $4200. I installed both on my tractor in about 7 -8 hours. Would of been $7500 at the dealer, so I saved a little. It has performed nicely and way more power than I need, running a little over idle at about 1500 - 1700 rpm. I am happy with the woods. It is a little tricky to install and remove. First time doing this was about 30-45 mins! Now I can do it in about 10- 15 min.

/ Backhoe- What do you have ?
I have a woods ground breaker 6500 with a sub-frame my 2006 kubota B7510. Installed backhoe 2010. Sub frame was $1000 and backhoe was $4200. I installed both on my tractor in about 7 -8 hours. Would of been $7500 at the dealer, so I saved a little. It has performed nicely and way more power than I need, running a little over idle at about 1500 - 1700 rpm. I am happy with the woods. It is a little tricky to install and remove. First time doing this was about 30-45 mins! Now I can do it in about 10- 15 min.

Where did it come from?

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #13  
I use my hoe for many things from digging duck pits to storm shelters to cultivating my garden lol

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #14  
I found a dealer about 2 hrs away who sold it as a cash deal, new from the factory. I mean brand new, not new and sitting outside for a few months. They loaded it in my F150 (6ft bed) and I unloaded it with my bucket and rigging. I had to call a few dealerships to find this one, I have since bought two other impliments from them.

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #15  
Hill billy do you have a auxillay pto pump or do you run off remotes

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #16  
By the way you got the blue light special on that one I wasn't so lucky

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #17  
The back hoe is powered by the same hydraulics that run the hydro-static transmission. I ran a hose from the power beyond valve to the back of my tractor, under the seat. When the hoe is not connected, you simply connect the male and female together to close the system. Installation instructions are included with the woods ground breaker system and on their website. The hoses I got with the unit were too short so I had to get some made for $80.00.

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #18  
I have shuttle shift I plugged mine into the remotes alot of people are calling for the extra auxiliary pump do you feel that's necessary I can see it if you tractor is small and docent have enough flow but anything over 40 or so horses should do fine I would suspect

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #19  
I find that my hoe works fine on the hydrostatic transmission system. I didn't want an auxiliary hydraulic tank. If a hose breaks, I'll just fix it and top off the hydraulic system. I don't use rear remotes because I have no use for them. By the way, my Kubota B7510 is 21HP and Kubota didn't have a backhoe option when I bought it. Kubota now makes a backhoe for the newer models.

/ Backhoe- What do you have ?
I use my hoe for many things from digging duck pits to storm shelters to cultivating my garden lol

:thumbsup:

I'm all about some duck pits! I got about 2K LF of levee that is too tall and not wide enough to be repaired (previous owner's work), at least 2 maybe 3 leaking flashboard risers to be dealt with as well as a lot of drainage ditches (or filling ditches ) for my duckholes in the MS Delta.
Also a septic system to put in and 900 LF water line across a plowed field (gotta go deep to keep them big plows out of my water lines).

Ya thinks I might need a backhoe :confused:

My Hunting Club- Me & Brad, Brad & Dixie, Mom & Maggie :cool2:

Attachments

• 12-18-10 (1).JPG
    12-18-10 (1).JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00980.JPG
    DSC00980.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Moms Snow Goose 12 28 2010.JPG
    Moms Snow Goose 12 28 2010.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 87