New Mahindra 4025 2wd but got questions

/ New Mahindra 4025 2wd but got questions #1  

hesterken

Tractor
IH 424
I got my first Mahindra today 4025 w/loader (2wd). tried her out on some brush piles and works great. I do have one question. the exhaust blows down but not very far so it all ends up right back in my face. Has anyone made any modifications to get that darn exhaust out of their face

/ New Mahindra 4025 2wd but got questions #2  
I was thinking about putting an extension on my 4025 just to keep it off of the loader frame and making a large soot spot. I have never had it in my face. You might just check for a leak or loose clamp, enjoy your new machine.

/ New Mahindra 4025 2wd but got questions #3  
I also have a 4025 I bought last year. I had the same problem while clearing brush and under growth where there was no breeze blowing. I went to the local truck stop and bought a 12 volt fan, like they mount in the truck cabs. I mounted it to the right rear corner of the canopy where it could blow towards the back of my head. It keeps the exaust away and helps with the summer heat.

/ New Mahindra 4025 2wd but got questions #4  
I also just purchased a Mahindra 4025 4WD and deal w same issue of exhaust blowing in face. Particularly noticeable on a calm day. More than an hour on tractor and I feel symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning, i.e. dizziness and nausea. I'm certain that the exhaust pipe end needs to be relocated to mitigate issue. If you find a solution, please share.

/ New Mahindra 4025 2wd but got questions #5  
In the meantime get yourself a respirator.