Happy New Tractor Day! 4035

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035 #1  

Percheron

Tractor
Mahindra 4035
After about 6 months of comparing brands and kicking tires we settled on a 4035. Very happy so far, even though only about 4 hours of work have been done on it yet. The dealer had it on the lot for a while and was eager to move it, so he gave us a good price I think, adding backhoe, mower and 7' rake brought it to about 30K delivered.

We looked at Massey, New Holland (even had a New Holland/Mahindra dealer say he'd rather buy a Mahindra!) and briefly at John Deere. The Mahindra won out not only because of better spec numbers, but also because of the opinions of owners like you all, and this site. The Mahindra owners seem to really love their machines and that pushed us towards the brand.

Thanks guys:thumbsup:

-Derek

mahindra1.jpg

mahindra2.jpg

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035 #2  
Congratulations. I love the look of that machine. Welcome to the Mahindra club.

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035 #3  
Love those 35 series....they just look awesome...great that the backhoes are curved boom...Wish they had a backhoe that spec'd that good for the 16 series

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035 #5  
NICE tractor...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be a good buddy to you for many years..... :)

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035 #6  
Love my 4035. Waxed it just last night. Really. :)

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035 #7  
Congrats!! One thing I notice about the Mahindra site where the gripes about the tractor. They wheree mostly small gripes compared to some of the other sites. ;)

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035 #8  
Congrats!! One thing I notice about the Mahindra site where the gripes about the tractor. They wheree mostly small gripes compared to some of the other sites. ;)

Yup...I agree. Make sure you check all the hoses over real good after every time you operate it. My 5035 had some small issues with some deisel hose clamps and hydraulic lines coming loose the first 10 hours or so. No serious issues but with the tractor settling in, some bolts can come loose. Enjoy.

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035
So, I've got about 10 hours on the thus far and coudn't be happier. Swaped out the mower to the backhoe and was thrilled how easy it was. The most difficult part was figuring out what was the inlet hose on hte backhoe. A quick call to Bradco solved it ( my dealer forgot to color code the hoses).

So far so good!

-Derek

/ Happy New Tractor Day! 4035 #10  
Nice rig.
Get you a brush guard for the front soon!