Mahindra 6110 AC Problems

/ Mahindra 6110 AC Problems #1  

KYtwyatt

Tractor
Mahindra 6110
I have a Mahindra 6110 Shuttle Shift i am having Problems with the condensation from the ac running down the inside of the cab post. Also this past weekend the AC quit blowing Cold air and it was in the mid 90's. Have anyone had either one of these issues

/ Mahindra 6110 AC Problems #2  
The condensation is because the drain(s) are blocked. If you can find the drain tubes on the outside of the tractor, give it a burst of compressed air. That has always worked for me on other tractors.

Not blowing cold can be a lot of reasons. I would blow out/clean the radiator and condenser to start with.

Does the compressor engage when you turn on the A/C?

Working on A/C isn't rocket science but if it is something you want to do, you will have to have a set of gauges. They are about 50 bucks from harbor freight.

/ Mahindra 6110 AC Problems
Thanks for the info. I try to clean the radiator Daily whic i had just done before the problem happened. i also put in a can freon and it seems to be working now my only proble is this a problem because of the freon leaking out or was it short from factory.
I was blowing cold air, i did also shoot ait up the drain hoses. Tha dealer suggested to take the top off the cab and check to see if they are kinked. This tractor was deleverd the middle of March 2012, i am hopeinthe dealer will take care of both problem fo i feel this is a warrenty issue.
Thanks Again

/ Mahindra 6110 AC Problems #4  
I sure think you have a warranty issue. If you were my customer I would want to get your problem solved. Unless you have some A/C training I would get it back to the dealer. How far are you from the dealer?

/ Mahindra 6110 AC Problems #6  
Who's your dealer? Careful with adding that freon...you could have a real mess on your hands. Too much will freeze the system or worse cause something to explode. Either pick up atleast a gauge to measure how much pressure is in the system or take it back to the dealer. If you blow it up it's not a warranty claim and that stuff is expensive.
Anybody familiar with auto or home ac can check it for you.

/ Mahindra 6110 AC Problems
that is a good plan i have decided to take it to the dealer and they said they would fix me right up.
so my problem will be solved. (i hope)
thanks to everyone for the feedback
:)

/ Mahindra 6110 AC Problems #8  
When I want air...I have to put it in high and drive faster ! :laughing:
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I have no cab or a/c.