New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab

/ New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab #1  

rubicon79

Tractor
Mahindra 4025 4wd
I have spent over 6 months here reading and trying to learn about tractors!! I feel like a learned a lot and I hope I made the right decision!!

We just bought 17 acres about a mile from my house so we could have a place to keep my girlfriends horses. As of now they are at her parents place which is about a 45 minute drive. We've already had the land cleared and piled. We have sowed it in grass (BY HAND!), fertilized, and actually have a good stand of bermuda already. The only thing we have paid for is the dozer work, everything else my girlfriend and I have done by hand. We even have all our corner posts in already but anyway about the tractor!!

I wanted a cab tractor! The older I get the worse my allergies get and it about kills me to cut grass. She wanted something that wasnt too big for her to use, she's all of 5'4" and 105 lbs. We both liked the shuttle. Her dads tractor that he's had over 10 years is a JD shuttle and its what we are both used to. I found a 3616 Shuttle Cab that had been on the lot for a while. I bought it for $23500 out the door tax and all with loaded tires, a hay spear, skid steer bucket, and a nice used 5 ft box blade they had. The biggest worry I had before buying it was whether it would handle a 4x5 round bale. I took one to the dealer and he picked it off the back of the truck and put it on the ground without loaded tires or anything on the 3 point. I was pretty impressed! The rear tires were light for sure but I would never try it without some kind of counter weight.

I am happy and I hope it serves me well. I leave in a couple of hours to go bring it home and I will take pics. I even took a little video of it picking the round bale up so I will try to get that uploaded too!

Thanks to everybody here for the great information.

/ New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab
I made it home but its pouring down rain so no pics! I had a great experience with Artec Tractor and I'm happy with the deal and the way I was treated. We had a little problem but Greg stepped right in and took care of it 100%. Jason was my salesman and everybody there was professional from the beginning.

Here is a video showing a 3616 will pick up a 4x5 round bale.

Mahindra 3616 picking up a big bale of hay - YouTube

/ New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab #3  
Congrats great tractor.

/ New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab #4  
Congratulations !

You will love the factory cab.

I'd love to see more pictures as you get some of your tasks done.

/ New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab #5  
I am going to call that place. Best price I have got around here ( memphis tn) was 24,650, and I don't think that includes taxes......

For afew thousand I will drive 200 miles one way.....

/ New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab #6  
Hey. New guy here. I will be trading in my 2516 with rear snowblower for a 3616 shuttle cab with Mahindra's new front blower next week. Looking forward to being warm and dry in January for a change!

/ New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab #7  
Im from the south so I have no idea about snow. Is it harder to see with the blower mounted up front? Just curious.

/ New Mahindra 3616 Shuttle Cab #8  
Im from the south so I have no idea about snow. Is it harder to see with the blower mounted up front? Just curious.

It is about the same size as the FEL bucket so visibility is not a problem snowblow_front_779px.jpg