new Mahindra max 22 owner

/ new Mahindra max 22 owner #1  

Viperdave

Tractor
Mahindra MAX 22
So after a couple months of searching for a used larger SCUT (B series etc) we decided the used market had nothing to offer us.

So we started looking new. Round and round we went. The primary user will be me, but since it will be kept at mom's house, she needed to be able to operate it. Being short, she felt most comfortable with the controls on the Mahindra. So thats what we went with.

with Backhoe and FEL, rough cut mower.

Delivering it Saturday, guess we can write that weekend off as a loss..

/ new Mahindra max 22 owner #2  
Wow now that's how I like to waist a weekend!!! :confused: Jim

/ new Mahindra max 22 owner #3  
I have to fix my leaky toilet. Notice the word toil in there. Now that is a weekend down the drain.:( Jim

/ new Mahindra max 22 owner
Wow now that's how I like to waist a weekend!!! :confused: Jim

unfortunately, i am super busy every weekend without adding a tractor. In my eyes, the tractor will be fun, but it doesnt help with any of my other weekend need to do items.

And i am in the middle of a bathroom remodel, and building another offroad jeep. But what will i be doing? probably digging random holes in the backyard :)

/ new Mahindra max 22 owner #5  
Life is a list of priorities turned upside down. Jim

/ new Mahindra max 22 owner #7  
but now i have a backhoe to turn it over again hehe :thumbsup:

Once you start digging you will just find a new list of priorities (and fun too) with it.

This weekend was very soggy Sat & Sunday - a good maintenance day for the stuff..

Do post some pics of your new machine!

Carl

/ new Mahindra max 22 owner #8  
With that shiny new tractor and backhoe you will soon find that a shovel no longer fits your hands. That means more time to work on that priority list. Congrates on your new tractor, now go get it dirty. :D Jim