Rear tire flat on 2615

/ Rear tire flat on 2615 #1  

Blue_Sky

Bronze Member
Tractor
2006 2615 4WD Mahindra
unfortunately the tractor is on the back part of our property. Looks like the lugs are 7/8. What type of tool can I use to get the lugs loose?

Last edited:
   / Rear tire flat on 2615 #2  
I'd use a 1/2" breaker bar with 7/8 socket

/ Rear tire flat on 2615 #3  
7/8" socket or 22MM metric will fit.
Threads are about an inch long. You will need at least a 6" extension and the breaker bar.
It would be helpful to spray some penetrating oil in the thread holes on the back side of the wheel.

/ Rear tire flat on 2615
Thanks guys. Your info. helped.

/ Rear tire flat on 2615 #5  
I know that your tire fix is a done deal, but I keep a large air tank in my garage that when filled holds 120 lb of air. If I have a flat in the feild I just fill that thing and haul it out to my tractor and fill the tire enough to limp back to the garage were I can remove the tire with a impact wrench. It sure beats wallowing around on the ground. Jim

/ Rear tire flat on 2615 #6  
I know that your tire fix is a done deal, but I keep a large air tank in my garage that when filled holds 120 lb of air. If I have a flat in the feild I just fill that thing and haul it out to my tractor and fill the tire enough to limp back to the garage were I can remove the tire with a impact wrench. It sure beats wallowing around on the ground. Jim

i have the same thing - small air take - cost about 10 bucks - i also keep a can or two of the slime fix a flat stuff too