Max 28 xl

/ Max 28 xl #1  

Safety1

Tractor
Mahindra
I own one and are really happy with the tractor, I would like to hear what other owners of the Max 28 xl think of thier tractors. I have the fel, mmm and backhoe, the backhoe has been a great purchase. I anxious to hear what you think, maybe even what others paid for their rigs.

/ Max 28 xl #3  
Just bought mine yesterday. Worked it all day and I am beyond pleased with it. Should have the bucket for the backhoe next week.

Attachments

• image-298724911.jpg
    image-298724911.jpg
    952.9 KB · Views: 999
   / Max 28 xl #5  
Just bought mine today, delivery in the am...can't wait, with FEL, MMM, have other implements from the 8N that died :)

/ Max 28 xl #6  
I dont have the 28 Max but do have the 2516,awesome tractors!

/ Max 28 xl #7  
Mine arrived. I added the backhoe and am thoroughly impressed. These are really strong tractors for their size. My father in law who didn't know much about them marvels at every task we ask it to perform.

/ Max 28 xl #8  
I have a Max 28 with FEL and Backhoe. I only have 12 hours on it but so far I have been happy. This is my first tractor so I am a complete newbie but it seems very strong with good maneuverability and fits my needs well.

/ Max 28 xl #9  
I'd love to see some pictures if you can post some. I've only been able to see one in person, at a dealer's display at the fair.

/ Max 28 xl #10  
I'd love to see some pictures if you can post some. I've only been able to see one in person, at a dealer's display at the fair.

I haven't taken many pictures but here is one I took with my phone on the day I got it.
20120817 - Max28 NewInGarage.jpg