mahindra quality

/ mahindra quality #31  
To Jim: It was tested with a thermostat in and out.

/ mahindra quality #32  
Wow it looks like a POOR DESIGN. One big friggen radiator might help and then again it may not, if your not pushing enough coolant through the system. Sorry to hear about your tractor.

/ mahindra quality #33  
The 4510 has 2 screens to keep debris out. One in front of the radiator and one behind. The one behind is almost invisible. We had problems with one and kept cleaning the front screen. It would help to keep the engine cool but the air conditioning wasn't worth a crap after an hour or so of running. Finally after some time found out about that rear screen. Problem solved and haven't had a minutes trouble since out of that machine. It really is hidden back behind there like a ninja. I figure that somebody already checked this but sounds like your symptoms are very similar. We laughed at ourselves pretty hard after hours of scratching our heads looking for problems with the cooling system. Maybe you will too. Good luck.

/ mahindra quality #34  
I will look in back of the radiator. I do not recall seeing a screen there but will check. Thanks

/ mahindra quality #35  
The 4510 has 2 screens to keep debris out. One in front of the radiator and one behind. The one behind is almost invisible. We had problems with one and kept cleaning the front screen. It would help to keep the engine cool but the air conditioning wasn't worth a crap after an hour or so of running. Finally after some time found out about that rear screen. Problem solved and haven't had a minutes trouble since out of that machine. It really is hidden back behind there like a ninja. I figure that somebody already checked this but sounds like your symptoms are very similar. We laughed at ourselves pretty hard after hours of scratching our heads looking for problems with the cooling system. Maybe you will too. Good luck.

I will look in back of the radiator. I do not recall seeing a screen there but will check. Thanks
I would figure somebody would have already checked that myself, but ... never know. OP, is this critical heatng a problem with that model line, or as far as you know, isolated to your tractor? Have they checked your water pumps performance? Is the shop actually competent? With "nothing" wrong, and improvements on that even, what does the Mahindra rep say? ... Do your hydraulics seem normal, or do they get real hot even when not in use?
larry

/ mahindra quality #36  
I have not been the only one to have difficulties as you read through various posts and sites regarding overheating.

/ mahindra quality #38  
Any room to mount electric fan like whats used on cars

/ mahindra quality #39  
I have now attached an electric fan in front of the condensor. The tractor is running much cooler now although the temperatures have only been in the 70s. The electric fan is on a toggle switch and I have really not needed it now but it is available.

/ mahindra quality #40  
Hopefully this is not a duplicate post but an answer to Mahindra Don. I could not find a screen behind the radiator. Perhaps it was removed before I bought the machine. I have to admit I do not understand the function of a screen behind the radiator, the airflow is from the front to the back so I am missing what purpose the screen would have in this position.
If you could direct me to specifically where the screen is etc. I will look again. Thanks