mahindra quality

/ mahindra quality #1  

mattoct3003

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3016 Shuttle Shift with 115 Loader; Craftsman YS4500 42" Cut
If you are shopping for a tractor and don't at least take a mahindra for a spin you are doing yourself a disservice. 1 absolutely satisfied owner here. Not saying its the best for everyones application but it is one fine machine.

/ mahindra quality #2  
I could not agree more. :thumbsup: I feel that pretty much all the tractors today are pretty good machines. Yes some may be a bit better in one way or another, but over all most are pretty good. I always recommend to look at and at least sit on as many as one possibly can. What fits great for one person does not always fit for another. Always best to see for yourself IMO.

Good luck to any and all tractor shoppers. ;)

/ mahindra quality #3  
If you are shopping for a tractor and don't at least take a mahindra for a spin you are doing yourself a disservice. 1 absolutely satisfied owner here. Not saying its the best for everyones application but it is one fine machine.
Totally agree :thumbsup:

/ mahindra quality #4  
It all depends on your dealer, my experience with our Mahindra was horrid. The dealer is no longer a Mahindra dealer. I have since moved to the Atlanta area and the local dealer here also went out of business and left a lot of people high and dry with the closest dealer being a LONG way away for many now.

/ mahindra quality #5  
I took my Mahindra to the closest dealer but a very small one. I think I should have went a bit farther where a larger dealer was located. My tractor has been in the shop for over two months and it ran when I brought it in. Not too pleased at this point.

/ mahindra quality #6  
I bought a 3616 in june and really like so far. My dealer seems like a great guy. I hope and think the dealer network will get stronger and stronger.

/ mahindra quality #7  
I took my Mahindra to the closest dealer but a very small one. I think I should have went a bit farther where a larger dealer was located. My tractor has been in the shop for over two months and it ran when I brought it in. Not too pleased at this point.

That doesn't sound right. Is this a tractor you bought new and took care of and now the selling dealer is just dropping the ball? What model? What problem?

/ mahindra quality #8  
Here in Alabama there were a lot of Dealers when I bought in 2003. Many were small mom and pop repair shops that could get a Mahindra dealership easy. Maybe Mahindra was trying to get as many set up as possible. After my Dealer dropped Mahindra ( OR Mahindra dropped them for lack of Insurance coverage, I found out later) a local used car lot got a Dealership and was gone after 1 year.

I think Mahindra gives a lot of people a chance to be part of the program and some can run a succesful dealership and some can't. Mahindra has to protect its reputation when choosing who stays and who goes. I have found that all of the bigger dealerships will sell Mahindra parts and dropship to my door. I can make a few phone calls if I think I am being gouged to check with other dealers.

Just because there is not a 'local' dealer would I not consider buying a quality product of any kind!

JMHO!!

PS: That deserves a hat!!

/ mahindra quality #9  
Two years now with a 5035 and couldn't be happier. My dealer, Lott Enterprises in Claxton, GA, is top notch.

/ mahindra quality #10  
No dealer anywhere near here. Still a good tractor. ~1100hrs
larry