Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #101  
Proud owner of a $24k hat ! Yay, my new Mahindra hat was in the mail today ! :D. Thanks mahindra, and Martin !

Rich

/ Mahindra hat! #102  
Still waiting---at this rate it might be quicker if I just go buy another tractor.

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting---at this rate it might be quicker if I just go buy another tractor.

/ Mahindra hat!
I sure hope the Mahindra people aren't to upset with me starting this thread, I was just excited about receiving there hat! Well it's very good advertising, and have to say I'm very happy with my 2516 tractor that I use for wood cutting.

/ Mahindra hat! #104  
I inked on a 4530 first week in July...Got mine last week. And I must say it's a pretty good looking hat...:thumbsup:

/ Mahindra hat! #105  
If you guys are really that gullible, I have a whole case of hats with a profile ot the brookly bridge. One goes with every bridge sale.

/ Mahindra hat! #106  
If you guys are really that gullible, I have a whole case of hats with a profile ot the brookly bridge. One goes with every bridge sale.

What does this post mean? Did I miss something earlier?

/ Mahindra hat! #108  

Gullible..?ahhh nooo...Sure ,all of us here have probably recieved the trivial dealer tokens when we purchased a high dollar item...Hat's, keychains,calenders and so on...But this is the first time a manufacturer has sent me anything that I didnt ask for "just because" to say thank you....Yeah ,I know it's just a $3.00 hat made in China but several of my family and friend's have spent a considerable amount of money on the "main brand" tractors over the last several years and havent gotten so much as a kiss my butt from the manufacturer...and had to beg the dealer for a trivial token for spending 30 grand... btw I would LOVE one of your hat's...But I cant justify having a bridge that large on my place so alas, I will have to pass..

/ Mahindra hat! #109  
I need a bridge.:thumbsup: Can you cut it down to 35 feet in length and deliver it?;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #110  
I guess you and I are the bastard children here Ed. Come on by to visit in Maine and I'll buy you a John Deere Hat from Hall's Equipment, and I'll even buy lunch! I know green doesn't match our red tractors, but at least they keep hats in stock.