Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #111  
I bought my Mahindra 2nd hand... I guess no hat for me !! :-(
Shouldn't there something for a guy that gives an older tractor a decent home and even builds a tractor shed for it !?!? Where is the karma here!

/ Mahindra hat! #112  
recieved my hat a week ago. about two and a half months after getting the 5035. and i would like to be able to buy another hat also. cause I know this one will get dirty. you should be able to send in your name and serial number andget another members hat.

/ Mahindra hat! #113  
recieved my hat a week ago. about two and a half months after getting the 5035. and i would like to be able to buy another hat also. cause I know this one will get dirty. you should be able to send in your name and serial number andget another members hat.

Yes, I posted earlier in this thread about the same thing. I know the Mahindra people have looked at this thread and have graciously helped people on here, get their hats, so if you're reading this, could you give us a yes or no on this question. It may be something you just can't do, but I would wear my hat everyday if I had a back up hat. Give a price and a way to do it and I will buy it and advertise your great tractors everywhere.

/ Mahindra hat! #114  
Double post, sorry

Last edited:
   / Mahindra hat! #115  
YEEHAH!! Got my hat AND a T-Shirt today. The Fed-Ex guy came in and said he needed a signature of someone 21 or older!! He looked at me like I was getting some kind of **** so I opened it up in front of him. He had a good laugh. He said that is what everyone always says... Anyway, Thanks Mahindrafor the nice hat and T-Shirt. I finally feel like an owner.

/ Mahindra hat! #116  
Well kootch I hope that means that mine will be here soon. Still haven't seen anyone bearing free gifts in my driveway. Haven't been home much but if a signature is needed they usually leave a calling card if no one is around. Haven't seem one of those either.

/ Mahindra hat! #117  
Wait... A T-shirt??? I did get a great hat. I did not get the T-shirt.... :(

/ Mahindra hat! #118  
Hey, I waited 6 months for my hat. Don't I deserve a little perk?

/ Mahindra hat! #119  
You've got a Max. Same perk as me. :). I'm thinking that I like T-shirts, too, is all. It would just be another way for me to promote Mahindra Pride. I simply want to be a team player. Usually, teams wear the same shirts. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / Mahindra hat! #120  
You've got a Max. Same perk as me. :). I'm thinking that I like T-shirts, too, is all. It would just be another way for me to promote Mahindra Pride. I simply want to be a team player. Usually, teams where the same shirts. :thumbsup:

I agree...I wear T-shirt's.(promote a product that I so far LOVE...42 Hrs and gaining daily)..Spent 25k on a new tractor got the Hat and I find out about a shirt to ? Cmon Mahindra we all know ya'll keep track of these forum's regarding your product....I'll send you my address if you need it..:thumbsup: