Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #132  
When I started reading this post I thought it was a hoax. After viewing those nice looking hats I would like to receive one. Any chance an owner in the mid-atlantic region receive one? I bought my 3616 hts cab in feb 2012 from Bell Creek Equipment in Preston Md. I live in Geo, De but drove an hour to buy Mahindra. Thanks for your assistance.

/ Mahindra hat! #133  
HAT did someone say HAT. I have plenty of HATS, but I don't have , should I say, a MAHINDRA HAT. I got an Email back when my tractor was not quite as old, and neither was I, but an Email just dosen't keep the sun off my head like a HAT.

/ Mahindra hat! #134  
Any luck yet Jim? I was hoping to see an influx of good news when I got mine since I am way up here in the northeast.

I'm right in your back yard and I haven't seen mine yet kootch.

/ Mahindra hat! #135  
Are these hats made in China? If so, Indians should revolt. Or do they not make ball caps in Mahindra land? It seems unbelievable if true.

/ Mahindra hat! #136  
Are these hats made in China? If so, Indians should revolt. Or do they not make ball caps in Mahindra land? It seems unbelievable if true.

My Mahindra isn't even made in Mahindra land. It's made by Mitsubishi, in Japan. The FEL...in Korea, I think.

/ Mahindra hat! #138  
Free hat with each beach front lot in Arizona! :rotfl:

Kneedeep,
Please tell your son THANK YOU for his service to his Country!:united-states:
hugs, Brandi:us-texas::cowgirl:

/ Mahindra hat! #139  
Kneedeep,
Please tell your son THANK YOU for his service to his Country!:united-states:
hugs, Brandi:us-texas::cowgirl:

I will! He did his basic training in San Antonio and Tech Training in San Angelo. His Mom and I visited him in both places and we like Texas a lot- great scenery, great people, and one helluva big place!!

/ Mahindra hat! #140  
I am a displaced Texan, I miss my Tex-Mex. lol. Still waiting on my hat, but having a great time on my new toy er piece of equipment. Glad it finally quit raining here. Wondering why it took me over 56 years to get one of these things. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.