Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #141  
A t- shirt, A T-SHIRT, all I got was a hat . I demand My T-SHIRT. LOL :drink:

/ Mahindra hat! #142  
Knee Deep, I think you just sunk to a new level, Hip Deep. If you keep it up you'll soon be in over your head, and won't need that hat, but this instead :shovel:.

/ Mahindra hat! #144  
I am a displaced Texan, I miss my Tex-Mex. lol. Still waiting on my hat, but having a great time on my new toy er piece of equipment. Glad it finally quit raining here. Wondering why it took me over 56 years to get one of these things. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Dcannaday,
So sorry you had to leave this great Republic! I never can get enough Tex-Mex. Hope you get your hat soon. I am still waiting also.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #145  
Not to open any "wounds", but I got two hats and a wind shirt. Of course I write a check every month for a long time for my 5035 HST.

/ Mahindra hat! #146  
Wound is pretty well open.. Been writing check faithfully for 5 years now, almost got it licked. Wouldn't feel so bad but Mahindra Marketing were the ones that said we'll send ya one. Been almost three months since that promise and still no hat.

/ Mahindra hat! #147  
bindian said:
Dcannaday,
So sorry you had to leave this great Republic! I never can get enough Tex-Mex. Hope you get your hat soon. I am still waiting also.
hugs, Brandi

They tax everything out here lol. Did find some homemade tamales last year.

/ Mahindra hat! #148  
Yes they did promise a hat......well I guess they ran out, so we wait.:confused3:

/ Mahindra hat! #149  
Me thinks that they started this ' Buyer's Club ' program for this years buyers, and ordered hats in the pipeline for that need. This extra, gracious [ :) ] extension to the plan of us old prior buyers means that they have to line up more hats, and probably service the current buyers first.... I can wait.... and be thankfull that they offered... If I somehow miss out on the hat, at least I have one fine tractor....

/ Mahindra hat! #150  
Confusus say, " One hat on head better then two in Junction City, KS".