Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #161  
Mythical rebate / mythical hat ......... [ :) ]

/ Mahindra hat! #163  
The ship from India sank on the way to the Gulf of Mexico, sorry guys, no hats for a very long time. :laughing:

/ Mahindra hat! #164  
I came home last night to find a hat from Mahindra in the mail,anyone else get one of these? I bought my 2516 in April.

Nope. But I did get a nice baseball cap from my dealer (Dave's Tractor in Red Bluff, CA) when I bought the Mahindra 5525 in 2008. It's my good cap, not the everyday one that gets dirty and greasy (get those from Walmart).

/ Mahindra hat! #165  
Nope. But I did get a nice baseball cap from my dealer (Dave's Tractor in Red Bluff, CA) when I bought the Mahindra 5525 in 2008. It's my good cap, not the everyday one that gets dirty and greasy (get those from Walmart).

I guess since my hat went the way of the UNICORN I'm headed to Walmart.:mad::censored:

/ Mahindra hat! #166  
I guess since my hat went the way of the UNICORN I'm headed to Walmart.:mad::censored:
Jim,
You can get them at Tractor Supply for less $$$. I wait until the caps with TSC branding on it goes on sale for 3-6 dollars.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #167  
I am surprised that every new tractor does not come with a hat. For the cost, the amount of brand recognition that would be achieved would far out way the expense. Here in the Fraser Valley I had not herd of Mahindra until We started looking for a new tractor and only became aware of them via the Internet. I have spotted 4 or 5 since in fields from the road as I have driven by. My friend (owns 2 tractors, father-in-law a farmer) stopped to look at them as he drove by a dealer in the interior. He had never herd of them either. I think that $10 hats to new owners would increase the brand awareness a great deal.
Cam

/ Mahindra hat! #168  
I am surprised that every new tractor does not come with a hat. For the cost, the amount of brand recognition that would be achieved would far out way the expense. Here in the Fraser Valley I had not herd of Mahindra until We started looking for a new tractor and only became aware of them via the Internet. I have spotted 4 or 5 since in fields from the road as I have driven by. My friend (owns 2 tractors, father-in-law a farmer) stopped to look at them as he drove by a dealer in the interior. He had never herd of them either. I think that $10 hats to new owners would increase the brand awareness a great deal.
Cam

Most dealers do give you a hat when you buy a tractor. The hat talked about on this thread is a owner club hat, that is sent from Mahindra.

/ Mahindra hat! #169  
Jim,
You can get them at Tractor Supply for less $$$. I wait until the caps with TSC branding on it goes on sale for 3-6 dollars.
hugs, Brandi

Brandi, I am headed to Tractor Supply today too pick up one of thier GREEN HATS WITH A YELLOW DEER ON THE FRONT. I'm going to call it my DEAR JOHN HAT!!! Hugs back at ya Jim :stirthepot:

/ Mahindra hat! #170  
Boy yesterday I told Santa I really would like to receive that Mahindra owners club hat. Maybe in his travels he will find where they stored, or could convince someone to process all of our orders. (YES OF COURSE I BELIEVE IN SANTA)