Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #171  
Short kid I think believing in Santa is about the only way your gonna get a hat. I have about given up on believing in Mahindra. Pretty sure it has been several months since I was contacted by Mahindra and still no hat.

Maybe I'll write a letter to Santa I might have better luck.

/ Mahindra hat! #172  
civesnedfield said:
Short kid I think believing in Santa is about the only way your gonna get a hat. I have about given up on believing in Mahindra. Pretty sure it has been several months since I was contacted by Mahindra and still no hat.

Maybe I'll write a letter to Santa I might have better luck.

Christmas is mostly supposed to be a lesson in giving. Maybe Santa wants you to give this Christmas. Besides, he already gave that other guy TWO hats...and another got a Tshirt...with his hat.

Maybe you are on the naughty list.

Do you like commodities? Coal is one...

:)

/ Mahindra hat! #173  
Just bought a new Chevy :dumptruck: from my local dealer:welcome:Mr. Good:wrench:. :cincodemayo: for me tote bag for Sweet:heart::wave: and a tin of home baked :cookie::licking:. Think we'll go back tommorow and get my sweet:heart::wave: a brand new :steeringwheel:.

/ Mahindra hat! #174  
Did anyone that bought their tractor last year or later get the hat they were promised by Mahindra? I did not. Just curious.

/ Mahindra hat! #175  
Never got a hat. Made two payments and about to make a third. Have lots of hats just not a Mahindra. Wife bought a used Chevy here at the dealership and I got a signed Jeff Gordon cap. Just sayin...

/ Mahindra hat! #176  
Bought my Mahindra in August. When it was delivered I got 2 hats. Neither one lasted very long. The strap on the back broke on both!

/ Mahindra hat! #177  
Bought a new 2320 John Deere this year.
6 hats so far.
Deere head quarters sent me a special edition owners hat and dealer has given me Five.
I like having different hats to wear so I'm ok with that.
Also
I sent in a photo to lincoln electric welder company of a project i made on the website project area.
They sent me 2 Lincoln Electric hats 2 weeks ago just for sending in the photo.
Small tokens of appreciation (Hats) earn future sales and good word of mouth comments.
Funny that buying 3 Stihl chainsaws, H.D. string trimmer, Backpack blower and handheld blower the dealer wouldn't give me a free hat?

Last edited:
   / Mahindra hat! #178  
Well I'm starting to feel a little silly driving around on my red Mahindra with a green John Deer hat on. Either I'm going to trade my Mahindra in on a green tractor or find a red Mahindra hat somewhere.:whiteflag:

/ Mahindra hat! #179  
Well I'm starting to feel a little silly driving around on my red Mahindra with a green John Deer hat on. Either I'm going to trade my Mahindra in on a green tractor or find a red Mahindra hat somewhere.:whiteflag:

send a pic to Mahindra and you might get a hat and jacket.:laughing: