Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #11  
Yea what's up with this. I haven't seen a hat!!

/ Mahindra hat!
No hat yet. Does it come from Mahindra or your dealer?
hugs, Brandi[/QUOTE]

I received my hat from Mahindra in Texas three months after I took delivery of my 2516.

/ Mahindra hat! #13  
I got a couple of really cheap hats from the dealer when I bought my tractor. I'd love to have one that weighs more than an ounce!!

/ Mahindra hat! #14  
I emailed Mahindra to see where my hat was and because I bought before April 1 I was SOL, but they said we'll send you one anyway with a couple of trinkets. I told him that was really nice of them but the trinkets weren't necessary. What a nice guy too. I know it is just a silly hat, but it is thought that counts, thank you Mahindra!!

/ Mahindra hat! #15  
Bought my new 3316 with FEL in May ... just received a hat with a request to complete a zoomerang survery. Nice hat ... only problem, went to tighten the back strap and it came completely out ... was never sewn ... then I tried to access their survey request ... the access site did not exist. E-mailed Mahindra ... we'll see what happens. Hope this isn't an indication of future problems with the tractor ... small things like this can leave you uneasy.

/ Mahindra hat! #16  
Picked up a Max 25 in April and received the hat end of June from their Houston merchandise address. It's one of the nicest hats I have ever owned and thought it was a cool gesture. Good job Mahindra!

/ Mahindra hat! #17  
Bought my new 3316 with FEL in May ... just received a hat with a request to complete a zoomerang survery. Nice hat ... only problem, went to tighten the back strap and it came completely out ... was never sewn ... then I tried to access their survey request ... the access site did not exist. E-mailed Mahindra ... we'll see what happens. Hope this isn't an indication of future problems with the tractor ... small things like this can leave you uneasy.
Jaw,
Have no fear. I really don't think the Mahindra factory mechanics do any sewing. Heck, I don't even sew.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #18  
Yes. I got mine a few days ago too. A nice surprise, since I wasn't expecting it. :D

/ Mahindra hat! #19  
" I wanna hat..... " [ sniff-sniff ] :)

/ Mahindra hat! #20  
I agree with JerryK, "I WANNA HAT!!!!!" just because I bought mine before April 1st I get left out....well not the first time and I'm sure it will not be the last.HaHa
I'm going down to my dealer and "PICKET" the place until he gives me my HAT!