Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #231  
Jerry,
Keep holding your breath! I'll wait a little longer. After all, look how long it took Mahindra to get the 8560 over here after announcing it was coming!
hugs, Brandi

Besides, I have a great tractor.... don't really need a hat..... :)

/ Mahindra hat! #232  
Besides, I have a great tractor.... don't really need a hat..... :)
Jerry,:)
But you can always use another tractor.;)
Guess that is what canopies are made for.:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #233  
Hi Jim,

I'm only 10-12 miles from wolf pin area and the "infamous" BuckWild area. We are "civilized" and sophisticated up Hogjaw Holler :)

/ Mahindra hat! #234  
Well if you ever have the urge to stray to the other side it ain't far off. Bear wallor has a variable variety of values from its vally to vistas. People in Bear wallor wear many hats of many colors except the red Owners Club hat. If you ever cross to the other side give my regards to Wolf Penn and the wild bunch at that end of Wild Wonderful West Virginia.

/ Mahindra hat! #235  
I was over on my FaceBook page and there is a picture of a Mahindra owner with his NEW Owners Club Hat. Mahindra posted the picture and said what a nice Mahindra OCH he was wearing, I guess they really are out there for some?:confused3:

/ Mahindra hat! #236  
I was over on my FaceBook page and there is a picture of a Mahindra owner with his NEW Owners Club Hat. Mahindra posted the picture and said what a nice Mahindra OCH he was wearing, I guess they really are out there for some?:confused3:

" Mahindra OCH " .... I like that... !!! [ :) ]

/ Mahindra hat! #237  
With almost 15,000 hits on this thread most people can judge for themselves if Mahindra stands behind its word. :detective:

/ Mahindra hat! #238  
With almost 15,000 hits on this thread most people can judge for themselves if Mahindra stands behind its word. :detective:

Jim,
Under your user name and location, it states you have a Marindra 3316. What is that?:confused2::confused3:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #239  
I was wondering what a Bindian was. Is it sort of like an indian, or just a typo like mine???????:confused:

/ Mahindra hat! #240  
No actually Brandi I have a speech impedament , and can not enunciate an H. So as I was taught when learning to speak and spell English ( I'm German born) I used phonics (funny no F) never pronuncing an H. So it's not really a typo just a misspelling. ;) Hugs back at Ya.