Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #241  
I was wondering what a Bindian was. Is it sort of like an indian, or just a typo like mine???????:confused:
It is my user name, honoring my Native American background, with the first letter of my name. No typo.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #242  
Just wondering if anybody lately received there Mahindra club hat? At least the hats that were promised to be sent out by I think his name was Martin? after you sent him your purchase information when this all started?:confused3:

/ Mahindra hat! #243  
I've gotten nothing aisde from the two the dealer gave me when I picked mine up (well, arranged for delivery and signed/paid)

/ Mahindra hat! #244  
Iv gotten nothing, altho promised. I even pinged em after ~ 2mo. ... silence
larry

/ Mahindra hat! #245  
Got mine after I sent email - 6mos it took for them to get it to me.

idaho2

/ Mahindra hat! #247  
My cap never arrived, so, I'm thinking I must have said something to upset them. I repeat, my previous remarks: 1. It is a slow boat from China. 2. Why would Mahindra, a company in India, where there happens to be producers of ball caps, import stuff from China? It must be the economy. Anyway, I don't care if I ever get one. I still love my Japanese, (Mitsubishi, built), Mahindra.

/ Mahindra hat! #248  
Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nada, Nill, Nix, Nothing but a :censored: empty promise. :thumbdown:

/ Mahindra hat! #249  
I spoke too soon. mine was waiting on the doorstep :D

it's joined the ones I got from the dealer on the shelf. I don't normally wear hats of any kind, so it oughta stay fairly mint for a while

/ Mahindra hat! #250  
Purchased my max in Dec and recieved my hat today