Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

Default Re: Mahindra hat!

Still waiting for mine after being promised about a year ago. I'll wear it proudly....................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................if I ever get it.
    hugs, Brandi

Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    Still waiting for mine after being promised about a year ago. I'll wear it proudly....................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................if I ever get it.
    hugs, Brandi
    Hi Brandi, sounds like some of the owners are starting to get hats.....so maybe our time will not be to far into the future????

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5035HST

Yep, got mine in the mail yesterday. It is a nice hat. I don't wear hats normally, but I might wear this one.

Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Quote Originally Posted by Ram4x4 View Post
    Yep, got mine in the mail yesterday. It is a nice hat. I don't wear hats normally, but I might wear this one.
    Maybe the supply line is finally catching up with the demand side of the hat shortage.

Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by DutchHenryBrown View Post
    Maybe the supply line is finally catching up with the demand side of the hat shortage.
    DutchHenry,
    Don't hold your breath.
    hugs, Brandi

Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

I don't know if this message below will make Y'all feel any better, but I got a PM from Martin at MUSA.
    hugs, Brandi

Hi Brandi,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, there was a "glitch" with our fulfillment company that we just learned about a few weeks ago. We thought that the Owner's Club hats had been shipped out but found out that they had not been shipped since November. That has been taken care of and we should be current with all shipments through March 2013...so, you will be receiving yours soon.

Martin

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3316, Kubota L235, Teryx LE, F350 dumper

I don't know if this message below will make Y'all feel any better, but I got a PM from Martin at MUSA.
    hugs, Brandi

Hi Brandi,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, there was a "glitch" with our fulfillment company that we just learned about a few weeks ago. We thought that the Owner's Club hats had been shipped out but found out that they had not been shipped since November. That has been taken care of and we should be current with all shipments through March 2013...so, you will be receiving yours soon.

Martin
    I won't hold my breath!!!!!

Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

hugs, Brandi

Hi Brandi,

Martin
    Afternoon Brandi, see good things come to those who wait.... I guess MUSA has not been reading any of the quotes here on the Mahindra Hat problem. I will keep my fingers crossed that we both get out hats in the near future.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2516 Shuttle

My wife thinks I'm silly when I insist on wearing only my Mahindra hat while operating it, I think she is correct!

Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by DutchHenryBrown View Post
    Afternoon Brandi, see good things come to those who wait.... I guess MUSA has not been reading any of the quotes here on the Mahindra Hat problem. I will keep my fingers crossed that we both get out hats in the near future.
    DHBrown,
    I'm not holding my breath or crossing my fingers. But I know Martin will come through. I just don't know when.
    hugs, Brandi

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast