Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 331
  1. #251
    Elite Member bindian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,504
    Location
    Willis, Texas
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    Still waiting for mine after being promised about a year ago. I'll wear it proudly....................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................if I ever get it.
    hugs, Brandi

  2. #252
    Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    846
    Location
    Tombstone, AT
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    Still waiting for mine after being promised about a year ago. I'll wear it proudly....................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................if I ever get it.
    hugs, Brandi
    Hi Brandi, sounds like some of the owners are starting to get hats.....so maybe our time will not be to far into the future????

  3. #253
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    78
    Location
    Nickleville, Pa
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5035HST

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    Yep, got mine in the mail yesterday. It is a nice hat. I don't wear hats normally, but I might wear this one.

  4. #254
    Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    846
    Location
    Tombstone, AT
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram4x4 View Post
    Yep, got mine in the mail yesterday. It is a nice hat. I don't wear hats normally, but I might wear this one.
    Maybe the supply line is finally catching up with the demand side of the hat shortage.

  5. #255
    Elite Member bindian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,504
    Location
    Willis, Texas
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchHenryBrown View Post
    Maybe the supply line is finally catching up with the demand side of the hat shortage.
    DutchHenry,
    Don't hold your breath.
    hugs, Brandi

  6. #256
    Elite Member bindian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,504
    Location
    Willis, Texas
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    I don't know if this message below will make Y'all feel any better, but I got a PM from Martin at MUSA.
    hugs, Brandi

    Hi Brandi,

    Just wanted to give you a heads up, there was a "glitch" with our fulfillment company that we just learned about a few weeks ago. We thought that the Owner's Club hats had been shipped out but found out that they had not been shipped since November. That has been taken care of and we should be current with all shipments through March 2013...so, you will be receiving yours soon.

    Martin

  7. #257
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    156
    Location
    West Virginia
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3316, Kubota L235, Teryx LE, F350 dumper

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    I don't know if this message below will make Y'all feel any better, but I got a PM from Martin at MUSA.
    hugs, Brandi

    Hi Brandi,

    Just wanted to give you a heads up, there was a "glitch" with our fulfillment company that we just learned about a few weeks ago. We thought that the Owner's Club hats had been shipped out but found out that they had not been shipped since November. That has been taken care of and we should be current with all shipments through March 2013...so, you will be receiving yours soon.

    Martin
    I won't hold my breath!!!!!

  8. #258
    Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    846
    Location
    Tombstone, AT
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    I don't know if this message below will make Y'all feel any better, but I got a PM from Martin at MUSA.
    hugs, Brandi

    Hi Brandi,

    Just wanted to give you a heads up, there was a "glitch" with our fulfillment company that we just learned about a few weeks ago. We thought that the Owner's Club hats had been shipped out but found out that they had not been shipped since November. That has been taken care of and we should be current with all shipments through March 2013...so, you will be receiving yours soon.

    Martin
    Afternoon Brandi, see good things come to those who wait.... I guess MUSA has not been reading any of the quotes here on the Mahindra Hat problem. I will keep my fingers crossed that we both get out hats in the near future.

  9. #259
    Silver Member Slickheadhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    120
    Location
    Weare, NH
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2516 Shuttle

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    My wife thinks I'm silly when I insist on wearing only my Mahindra hat while operating it, I think she is correct!

  10. #260
    Elite Member bindian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,504
    Location
    Willis, Texas
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

    Default Re: Mahindra hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchHenryBrown View Post
    Afternoon Brandi, see good things come to those who wait.... I guess MUSA has not been reading any of the quotes here on the Mahindra Hat problem. I will keep my fingers crossed that we both get out hats in the near future.
    DHBrown,
    I'm not holding my breath or crossing my fingers. But I know Martin will come through. I just don't know when.
    hugs, Brandi

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Free hat
    By davestrees in forum John Deere Owning/Operating
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 10:43 AM
  2. Where's my hat?
    By johnhalf in forum Century & Branson
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 12:01 AM
  3. TBN Hat
    By daffyduk in forum News/Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2002, 07:34 AM
  4. Got my hat
    By Mike_Dumond in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2002, 01:45 PM
  5. JD hat
    By GaryK in forum John Deere Owning/Operating
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2001, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.