Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #271  
Not trying to rub it in to folks still waiting...........

My little brown box with the hat arrived today. Tractor purchased in October.

I'm kind of wondering if we all got the same hat. Mine is black in the front, red in the back. Says "Owners Club" on the side of the bill.

Dennis

/ Mahindra hat! #273  
It's to bad we all live so far apart(Brandi TX Dutch AZ Lee NY) we could all meet up for coffee and wait together!:rolleyes:LOL

I work for an airline, so I could fly out....................but I don't drink coffee.:duh:
hugs, Brandi:us-texas::cowgirl:

/ Mahindra hat! #274  
I purchased my machine in February and recieved my hat on Monday, same one that dadreier described

/ Mahindra hat! #275  
Seems funny [ well, I am not having fun... but a strange type feeling.. ] that no one has taken the time to actually take a digital picture of this alleged ' Owner Club Hat ' that is ' in the mail, or FedEx, or whatever.. '... and post picture of said hat on this forum.. I was going to make one out of cardboard, and magic marker... and post a picture.... but have been too busy planting trees.. enjoying my tractor, doing retired stuff.... I am starting to think that Brandi has a barn full of them down there in Texas that she is hording... I think I can hear her snickering all the way up here in Michigan.. :)

/ Mahindra hat! #276  
mh2.JPGmh.JPGmh1.JPG

/ Mahindra hat! #277  
Seems funny [ well, I am not having fun... but a strange type feeling.. ] that no one has taken the time to actually take a digital picture of this alleged ' Owner Club Hat ' that is ' in the mail, or FedEx, or whatever.. '... and post picture of said hat on this forum.. I was going to make one out of cardboard, and magic marker... and post a picture.... but have been too busy planting trees.. enjoying my tractor, doing retired stuff.... I am starting to think that Brandi has a barn full of them down there in Texas that she is hording... I think I can hear her snickering all the way up here in Michigan.. :)
Jerry,
Glad I was not drinking anything when I read this.:umbrella-guy: Yes, I snickered.;) They make good barn insulation and chew toys for Booger.:soapbox:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #279  
I am coming up on 1 year since I recieved my email from Mr. Martin w/Mahindra about my hat....I'm thinking a cup cake with one candle should do the job while I open my little brown box!!!:shocked: Still waiting............

/ Mahindra hat! #280  
Just got mine in the mail today only five weeks after buying my tractor.