Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #21  
I agree with JerryK, "I WANNA HAT!!!!!" just because I bought mine before April 1st I get left out....well not the first time and I'm sure it will not be the last.HaHa
I'm going down to my dealer and "PICKET" the place until he gives me my HAT!

With that kind of effort and time investment, see if he'll throw in an implement or too with the hat...:licking::laughing::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:cool:

/ Mahindra hat! #22  
I agree with JerryK, "I WANNA HAT!!!!!" just because I bought mine before April 1st I get left out....well not the first time and I'm sure it will not be the last.HaHa
I'm going down to my dealer and "PICKET" the place until he gives me my HAT!

Hey, get me one while you are there. I want a Owner's Club hat.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #23  
I would think that the Mahindra management team down there in Texas, being on the ball/earning what they are paid, wanting to build brand loyality/awareness here in the good old USA.... are on top of things. And my hat, is currently in the mail... Sorry, got to go, time to go stand out next to my mailbox...... :)

/ Mahindra hat! #25  
I emailed Mahindra Saturday and they contacted me back asking for tractor serial number and said they are going to send a hat:thumbsup: So email away.

/ Mahindra hat! #26  
Well sending an email is much easier and cooler than standing out front of my local dealer.....with my picket sign. So just shot off an email to Mahindra about a freebie HAT I'll see what happens? Thanks Mobass for that heads up! I'm sure Mahindra is going to love getting a few thousand email requests!!HaHa.

/ Mahindra hat! #28  
I'd email, but want to see how on the ball the Mahindra folks are..... don't really NEED a hat, but the thought would be nice. Expecially since I bought one of their shinny new tractors.... I'm retired, so standing out next to the mail box is an EXCITING activity for me each day...... :)

/ Mahindra hat! #29  
Well sending an email is much easier and cooler than standing out front of my local dealer.....with my picket sign. So just shot off an email to Mahindra about a freebie HAT I'll see what happens? Thanks Mobass for that heads up! I'm sure Mahindra is going to love getting a few thousand email requests!!HaHa.

Your welcome, That is what famaily is for:D

/ Mahindra hat! #30  
So where's a pic of the latest Mahindra thinking cap ? :D

Boone