Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #291  
Brandi, at least you had a note from Martin, that's something on the plus side!!! :thumbsup::D

DHBrown,
I have received two notes from Martin stating my hat was on the way. First note was about when this thread started.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #292  
DHBrown,
I have received two notes from Martin stating my hat was on the way. First note was about when this thread started.
hugs, Brandi

He must be walking your hat to your house. :confused3:

/ Mahindra hat! #294  
Maybe he's directionally challenged. It appears he started in New Hampshire. In all the time I have been waiting he could have walked it here to West Virginia from Houston.
Hugs back at ya. :confused:

/ Mahindra hat! #295  
Hugs back at ya. :confused:
Jim,
:laughing::laughing::laughing: hugs, Brandi is my signature line.;) It is in every post or email I send.:yes: It wasn't directed at you.:duh: So don't worry.:mur:
hugs, Brandi:us-texas::cowgirl:

/ Mahindra hat! #296  
Man...i bought my 5035 11 months ago...still no hat. Guess i'll continue wearing the John Deere hat in the meantime.

/ Mahindra hat! #297  
Jim,
:laughing::laughing::laughing: hugs, Brandi is my signature line.;) It is in every post or email I send.:yes: It wasn't directed at you.:duh: So don't worry.:mur:
hugs, Brandi:us-texas::cowgirl:

If you were a :cowboy: I would worry, but seeing as your a :cowgirl: I'm not :worried: . :D
Hugs back at ya. ;)

/ Mahindra hat! #299  
After being questioned on another thread if I got my Mahindra cap, I emailed Martin @ Mahindra marketing and stated I have not received my cap. He said he would mail it directly to me. This was on Monday. I got the Mahindra Owner's Club cap today with some extra little goodies. I'll post a photo of all the loot this weekend.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #300  
After being questioned on another thread if I got my Mahindra cap, I emailed Martin @ Mahindra marketing and stated I have not received my cap. He said he would mail it directly to me. This was on Monday. I got the Mahindra Owner's Club cap today with some extra little goodies. I'll post a photo of all the loot this weekend.
hugs, Brandi

I've been waiting so long, I'm beginning to believe my next tractor will be a, --------.