Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #311  
I got mine about a week ago. Who cares. I wear a cowboy hat, never a ball cap.

I wear hats also. A straw hat and a palm leaf hat. Just depends what I am doing. Like boots, they are for different occasions. I have about 10 pairs of boots.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #312  
The only thing that I have ordered recently and am waiting for is a new battery for my cell phone. On Thursday Fedex dropped off a box and I thought..you've got to be kidding, a box that size for a small battery? Well surprise it was my Mahindra hat....although I am digging that camouflage had that you got Brandi.

/ Mahindra hat! #313  
The only thing that I have ordered recently and am waiting for is a new battery for my cell phone. On Thursday Fedex dropped off a box and I thought..you've got to be kidding, a box that size for a small battery? Well surprise it was my Mahindra hat....although I am digging that camouflage had that you got Brandi.

Yeah, I am going to like wearing it with a pink camouflage t shirt!
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #314  
I just received okay from Martin for me to post his email address at Mahindra.:) Now, remember, Martin is in marketing and can only help in getting you your Owner's Club cap.:thumbsup: He can NOT help you with warranty issues. Contact Martin at martin.cisneros@mahindrausa.com

DHBrown,
Martin said he has already emailed you.:D
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #315  
I wonder if 20,000 hits on this thread is some kind of record. As far as a hat goes I have given up on that endeavor. I'll be old before I see a OCH, oh I am old.

/ Mahindra hat! #316  
I wonder if 20,000 hits on this thread is some kind of record. As far as a hat goes I have given up on that endeavor. I'll be old before I see a OCH, oh I am old.

20,000 would be nicer then a hat:thumbsup:.

/ Mahindra hat! #317  
I decided to order one myself. Went to the Mahindra site and it says "0" available.

/ Mahindra hat! #318  
I decided to order one myself. Went to the Mahindra site and it says "0" available.
What?:confused::confused2::confused::confused2: You don't wanna email Martin (at the address I provided) your snail mail address to expedite a free Owner's Club Cap?:eek:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #319  
I have sent three over the past two years and haven't gotten one yet. I even talked to the regional Rep when mine was in for a warranty issue. He said he'd get me one out. None so far.

/ Mahindra hat! #320  
I have sent three over the past two years and haven't gotten one yet. I even talked to the regional Rep when mine was in for a warranty issue. He said he'd get me one out. None so far.

PaPaJack,
Did you send an email to the address I provided?

Has anyone???
hugs, Brandi