Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5035, JD 2240, 420

Default Re: Mahindra hat!

Quote Originally Posted by civesnedfield View Post
    Not bad only took 5 years to get into the Owners Club.
    Since they just came up with the Owners Club thing, since I bought a year ago, I'm just tickled to death that they are including my sorry butt into the club.... [ but I hear that they monitor this forum, so watch what you post.... they might sneak in at night and take the hat back... ]

Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

JerryK they best not take it back.....I would be crushed and shocked!:shocked

Silver Member

I haven't gotten a hat, but then again my 6530 tractor is only a few weeks old.

And while a hat would be great, I REALLY would like a front license plate with the Mahindra logo. I don't care if I have to pay for it or not, but I haven't found one anywhere. If you think about it, Mahindra should be giving a logo plate away instead of a hat. A LOT more people would see a Mahindra logo that way.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2015 HST

I want a hat too! I've had my 2015 for five years now and brag to anyone who will listen! Come on mahindra!
    With a strong back and a weak mind I can accomplish anything.

Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

I received a PM from MUSA marketing today, asking for my address. I was told by Martin, (a great guy I met once before) , that this program just started in May, so it is really a new thing.
    hugs, Brandi

Tractor
    5530 Mahindra 4x4

Free hat???

What a novel idea.

Maybe they will mail me one next!!!

But on another note on being pleased w/ Mahindra' I sent off an email to them w/ my issues on my tractor and they must have gotten a pretty large bug in the ears of the service dept. at my Mahindra dealer b/c they are actually taking the problem w/ my tractor seriously, instead of acting like I'm just imagining the smoke and sputter.

Thankyou to those whom take pride in your work and value customer service!!!
    Necessity breeds ingenuity.
    And when your not sure weld it twice

Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Quote Originally Posted by robertwhite View Post

And while a hat would be great, I REALLY would like a front license plate with the Mahindra logo. I don't care if I have to pay for it or not, but I haven't found one anywhere. If you think about it, Mahindra should be giving a logo plate away instead of a hat. A LOT more people would see a Mahindra logo that way.
    Evening RW, they have the license plate for sale on there web site $6 bucks I think?

Tractor
    Mahindra 8560

That would make alot of marketing sense. You allways see JD, IH plates and window decals. I want to brag about Mahindra to. I do know a guy that makes great window stickers I might have to see what he charges for one.

Tractor
    Mahindra 8560

That would make alot of marketing sense. You allways see JD, IH plates and window decals. I want to brag about Mahindra to. I do know a guy that makes great window stickers I might have to see what he charges for one.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2415 TLB 1967 Holder AG3, articulated 4wd

Well I wont technically "own" mine for another 9 months or so, but they have been nice enough to let me use it while I make payments for the last 4 year . Im officially on the "I want a hat" bandwagon! Commmon Mahindra!

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast