Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #51  
And calendars.... pictures of well built, naked, Mahindra tractors in various pose's ......... I can hardly wait....!!!! :) I've got my check book ready....

/ Mahindra hat! #52  
I've got to get me a new Mahindra hat the one i got when i bought my tractor is beat to death.

/ Mahindra hat! #53  
My new hat arrived! !!

ForumRunner_20120724_162737.png

ForumRunner_20120724_162652.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120724_162714.png
    ForumRunner_20120724_162714.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 174
   / Mahindra hat! #54  
We got our 4035 in late 2011. Where's my hat :D

/ Mahindra hat! #55  
Slickheadhunter said:
I came home last night to find a hat from Mahindra in the mail,anyone else get one of these? I bought my 2516 in April.

I bought our Mahindra on May 21, and the dealer gave me 2 hats. A month or so later one comes in the mail (a nicer one), then another month goes by and I receive a second one. I am looking forward to my next one!

/ Mahindra hat! #56  
dirtbone said:
I bought our Mahindra on May 21, and the dealer gave me 2 hats. A month or so later one comes in the mail (a nicer one), then another month goes by and I receive a second one. I am looking forward to my next one!

You've really gone and done it now! Now the battle will be over who is mahindras favorite.... Based on how many hats they get. This thread is really gonna get heated now... :)

PS... My tractor came with a loader bucket full of those hats.

Ok... It didn't. U got me.

/ Mahindra hat! #57  
I posted early in the month about receiving a "defective" hat ... wanted everyone to know, Mahindra gave me a personal phone call and they are sending me a new one "personally inspected" ... Kenneth, the nice man from the Mdse. team also is throwing in a new t-shirt for me .... Great CS and a personal touch with the phone call. Kudo's to Mahindra for the follow-up ....

/ Mahindra hat! #58  
I can honestly say I have no regrets about buying the tractor. But that don't mean stop sending me free stuff Mahindra marketing!!!!!!!

/ Mahindra hat! #59  
Going out to eat tonight. I am not sure which Mahindra hat I should wear- the first one I got in the mail....or the first one I got from the dealer....or the second one I got from the dealer ....or the second one I got in the mail......hmm... it's just so hard to choose.

/ Mahindra hat! #60  
Going out to eat tonight. I am not sure which Mahindra hat I should wear- the first one I got in the mail....or the first one I got from the dealer....or the second one I got from the dealer ....or the second one I got in the mail......hmm... it's just so hard to choose.

Go ahead and rub it in.......:D