Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mahindra hat!

Just wanted to chime in here...if you purchased your tractor beginning April 1, 2012 then you will automatically be shipped an exclusive Mahindra Owner's Club Hat. The fulfillment process will take around 6-8 weeks after your tractor is registered, so please be patient if you have not received your hat yet, we will make sure that you get it! This is a NEW program that was recently implemented to thank our loyal Mahindra owners and show our appreciation. All we ask is that you fill out a short survey to let us know how we are doing and how we can improve to better serve you.

If you purchased before April 1, 2012, don't worry, PM me with your tractor serial number and mailing address and I will make sure that you are taken care of. Occasionally, we may inadvertently send 2 hats (dirt) but we like to think of it as being proactive for your next Mahindra tractor purchase. :-)

Also, we are revamping our Mahindra Merchandise website and are looking to go live around the middle of August...in the meantime, if you think of any items that you would like to see made available let me know and I will see what I can do.

Martin

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Quote Originally Posted by musa_marketing2
    Just wanted to chime in here...if you purchased your tractor beginning April 1, 2012 then you will automatically be shipped an exclusive Mahindra Owner's Club Hat. The fulfillment process will take around 6-8 weeks after your tractor is registered, so please be patient if you have not received your hat yet, we will make sure that you get it! This is a NEW program that was recently implemented to thank our loyal Mahindra owners and show our appreciation. All we ask is that you fill out a short survey to let us know how we are doing and how we can improve to better serve you.

If you purchased before April 1, 2012, don't worry, PM me with your tractor serial number and mailing address and I will make sure that you are taken care of. Occasionally, we may inadvertently send 2 hats (dirt) but we like to think of it as being proactive for your next Mahindra tractor purchase. :-)

Also, we are revamping our Mahindra Merchandise website and are looking to go live around the middle of August...in the meantime, if you think of any items that you would like to see made available let me know and I will see what I can do.

Martin
    Cool!
    http://www.ohr.edu/838
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BfhxL_JTI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8UEVoSJmfs

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by musa_marketing2 View Post

Martin
    Martin,
    Thanks! It is always neat to hear from HQ.
    hugs, Brandi

Tractor
    Mahindra 3016 HST with ML115 SKC FEL

Martin, thanks for the update. I was only pulling your (Mahindra's) chain. Patience is no problem as it took over 7 months just to buy a tractor...lol. I'm looking forward to wearing it with pride.

David

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3316, Kubota L235, Teryx LE, F350 dumper

It seem HQ is going to give me a hat and not the boot this time. Emailed me also.

Tractor
    Mahindra 3616 hst cab

I received my hat and I love it. Here is what I was wondering. I would like to get another one, I would be happy to buy it. Maybe Mahindra could provide a way to purchase one, if we prove ownership of a tractor. I would like one for everyday, you know one you don't worry about getting dirty and one for Sunday and go to meetings.

Tractor
    2000 ford/ bushhog loader, 3203 john deere, 5035 mahindra ML130 FEL

bought my 5035 about a month ago I even ask the salesman for a hat. I hope it come from Mahindra
    be leary of some one that says they are a expert. if they tell you they are knowledgeable then trust them.
    remember an EX is a Has been and a SPERT is a drip under pressure!!!

Tractor
    2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46

I guess mahindra either forgot to send me their hat or ran out! Anyone get their hat from them lately?

Tractor
    2007 Mahindra 4530----1972 Massey Ferguson 1100

Nope. Sent a PM to Martin. He said he would look into it. That was a week or so ago. Still NO HAT!!!!!

Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

I've not rec'd mine yet either but Martin did say 6 to 8 weeks some where so I figured they ran out! Need to ramp up production line maybe a third shift working 24/7.....LOL Honest Martin I am just pulling Mahindras chain.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast