Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #1  

Slickheadhunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4025 4wd
I came home last night to find a hat from Mahindra in the mail,anyone else get one of these? I bought my 2516 in April.

/ Mahindra hat! #2  
I received a hat when I accepted delivery. Along with spare sheer pins and hitch pins.

/ Mahindra hat! #3  
Yep. Mine came last week. I live in an apartment so I had to drive to the post office to pick up the package. Gas probably cost me more than the hat. Nice hat, though.

/ Mahindra hat! #4  
I got it today, said something about "owner" something or other. I told my wife I was a big shot now. She said, "It only cost thousands of dollars to be a big shot." She is right! I do love the hat though.

/ Mahindra hat!
It says "owners club" on the side of the bill. The letter said its an exclusive hat only mahindra owners can have. It's nice, but maybe 25 bucks in diesel fuel would be better! :)

/ Mahindra hat! #6  
I wouldn't mind having one that doesn't look like a truckers hat. I don't care for the net back.

/ Mahindra hat!
I wouldn't mind having one that doesn't look like a truckers hat. I don't care for the net back.

The one I received is cloth, red in the back and black up front, no mesh.

/ Mahindra hat! #8  
Oh nice. Hope they send me one.

/ Mahindra hat! #9  
Ms Brandi's(Bindian) been awefully quite on this one they musta sent her ten(hats). :D

Also Brian(MtnViewRanch) will they make a "Blue One" just for You ? :thumbsup:

:)

Boone

/ Mahindra hat! #10