Pats quick hitch

/ Pats quick hitch #1  

mattoct3003

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3016 Shuttle Shift with 115 Loader; Craftsman YS4500 42" Cut
Any owners out there with Pats quick hitch experience? I am considering that route. Is it made well? Will it last?

/ Pats quick hitch #2  
Works well. Made well. Seems like it will last. Get adjustment bar option with it and plenty of special washers.

Last edited:
   / Pats quick hitch #3  
Wouldn't trade my set for much of nothing! :)

You won't be disappointed if you purchase a set...

/ Pats quick hitch #4  
I bought my hitch before I ever changed implements; because I knew my back wouldn't like wrestling with iron.

/ Pats quick hitch #5  
Mine worked for me just fine. And the young lady who takes phone calls at PQH is GREAT.:thumbsup:

/ Pats quick hitch #7  
They are a very good company with which to deal, I just haven't found my sets all that useful and they are lying in the barn somewhere.

/ Pats quick hitch
Thanks for the advice fellas!!

/ Pats quick hitch #9  
I use Pat's quick hitch, and find it much easier to use than a Speeco quick hitch. My Deere 390 flail mower is reported to use both Cat 1 and Cat 2 quick hitches, but there was no clearance with my quick hitch, so you had to have everything alligned perfectly. Pat's was an order of magnitude easier to use. But, it is a PIA if you don't have the stabilizer bar. I just found this on my net search, "http://www.agrisupply.com/pat-quick-hitch-cat-stabilizer-bar-included/p/70078/" and it states that the stabilizer bar is included. The listing from the TractorByNet store states the stabilizer bar is optional.