How many hours on your Mahindra?

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #11  
I have a 2011 Mahindra 4035. I have used it mostly for loader work, backhoe work, and tilling.

I have approximately 200 hours on it. The only repair work was a broken hydraulic line that wasn't connected correctly are at set up and a hood release that was bent when it was delivered.

Other than that it has been a great tractor.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #12  
I have a 2010 3316 hst. I have almost 400 hrs on. I use my mahindra for everything. It's my only tractor. I move snow here in saskatchewan. This year we got about 5 feet so far. I also cut rake and bale my 40 acres of native hay. Last year I made about 1500 small square bales and about fifty round bales. It does everything I ask of it. I know I overwork him a little but it is a powerhouse for its size. I've had zero problems except for those cause by operator error. My neighbor just bought a jd 3038 it's around the same size ,cost him several thousand more and the quality is nowhere as high as mine. Will have to see if his can keep up to mine in the field this summer.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #13  
I have around 400 hours on my 3215. It has been a real good tractor, but I am now wanting something around the 50 - 60 HP range.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #14  
2007 Mahindra 6520 4WD with a Bradco/Mahindra 511 backhoe. Over 700 hours now. Had the pulley off the hyd. pump crack in a circle. I found it before it broke in two and replaced it in less than a day. It was warranty, but I bought a new belt just for backup. Total down time.............4 hours. Had the 90 degree line at the steering cylinder leaking and cracked. Found and fixed in less than a day. Down time..............3 hours. About $60. Saved the old, cracked, line to have welded up. Parts are a day away with Fed Ex. Wonderful tractor. Changed battery after 5 years of use. I adjusted the clutch, from instructions in the Owners Manual, after loading too much dirt in too high a gear. I rebuilt the left swing cylinder on the backhoe last year. It started leaking after seeping for over a year. Rebuild Kit...$80 odd dollars. Horn is intermittant.:eek: I would buy another, but bigger Mahindra.
hugs, Brandi

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #15  
I have a 4510, built in 2004. I bought it used in 2008. I have had to replace the clutch and the radiator is prone to clog quickly with debris. Not sure how it was treated before I got it. It has around 1120 hours on it now, it had about 925 when I got it.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #16  
Over 500 on my 3215 with hoe and fel.If someone had told me before I bought it, that you could do what I have done with it, I probably would have said, your crazy! Maybe because I have operated heavy equipment. Aaron

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #17  
'03 Gear 2810. 870hrs. FEL, tiller, finish mower, box blade, hiller/cultivator use. Love it!

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #18  
2009 2816 Gear => 274 hours

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #19  
9 Hours. It was just delivered Tuesday. I traded my three year old 2816 Shuttle for a 5035 HST. I was impressed by the 2816, but this 5035 is on steroids.

I did add the root rake to this purchase and it's freakin great for pushing and lifting.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #20  
Up to a whopping 67. Although I don't believe that is accurate. Seems the meter doesn't always work?????