How many hours on your Mahindra?

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #31  
I'm taking the advice to perform the 100 hour service at my (3016's) 50 hour mark; too much metal in the break-in oil for my likings. I plan to give my dealer the business for oil & filters (so far 2 fuel filters with o rings, and 2 engine oil filters cost 25 bucks), and perform the work myself.

Walking through the part stores, it looks like the hydro fluid will be the most expensive.

That actually sounds like a darn good idea! It certainly can't hurt!

Thanks

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #32  
73, just set 29 poles for a barn with my 5530! Best tractor I have ever owned.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #33  
There are 2 square tubes U-bolted to the ROP that the canopy bolts to. The braces bolt to the tubes and are U-bolted to the upright as seen in the pic for support. Bolting directly to the ROP without a front post might not work. Also not recommended to drill or weld a ROP. My canopy is a fiberglass after market and came with all the hardware. The only welds are small angles on the braces to hold the u-bolts in place

Not completely the correct thread, but I went off topic in it and wanted to close it my "question". I ended up mounting my canopy last month and now have 3 mows and 6+ hours of use with it mounted in this fashion. I simply went to tractor supply and bought 2 sets of square frame trailer axle/leaf spring bolts packs for about $8 per pair. Fit perfect and does a great job for my 2810, mounted solid as a rock, no flex at all. And to keep the thread on track, 891 hours as of 6/16/13....

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #34  
Just bought a 1997 485 with 1930 hours on it. It leaks a little oil and hydraulic fluid but not to bad. Runs great and starts fine good little tractor.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #37  
Recently traded my 2516 for a 4025 and it just turned over to 10 hours. Clearing out another half acre of woods for our 3rd food plot.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #38  
I like this tractor a lot!

Pictures.
5477ba205b614e706f4f41974d68853b.jpg

55d1de5e478238a66953a12b065d91a2.jpg

8e617a6ee242e9e33490fb35d4e9c323.jpg

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #39  
Slickhead - why the chains on the rears?

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #40  
I keep them on year round,they add a lot of traction in the woods. Plus I fitted them so tight there a pain to put on.