How many hours on your Mahindra?

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #41  
Thanks, just wondering.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #42  
Reviving an older thread back from the dead!

Just turned 300 hours on my 4035. No problems other than a couple minor things taken care of under warranty just after delivery. Long since forgotten.

I%20Found%20a%20Stump%20(1).jpg

I%20Carried%20a%20Stump.jpg

New:
dogonhoe.jpg

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #43  
I have 18 hours on my 4550. Doing Brush hog and hauling firewood. So far I like the tractor.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #44  
Mine is a brand new 1538TLB gear with about 80 hours on the clock so far. I like the tractor but it's my first so I really have no frame of reference but it seems to be well put together.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #45  
I have 19 on my Max 26xl. Spread 50 ton crushed concrete for road base to the backside of our property through a low lying thicket prone to flooding.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #46  
My 2011 5035 HST TLB has over 400 hours on it. Many big stumps out and most of a new raised/culverted driveway in. My new 2555 HST cab is pushing 11 hours now. Should have 50 on it by spring blowing snow. Then I can do the 1st fluids change. My old John Deere 2240 has been sold, probably put a couple thousand on it while I had it.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #47  
Love your tractor dog! I also love your barn. Please keep it up! We are loosing too many old barns.
Here is two photos of my friends dog, who adopted me and my tractor. 1-23-16 Tucker Wants to Drive the Tractor.jpg..............and excavatorTucker Laying on CAT Tracks.jpg
hugs, Brandi

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #48  
Just turned 800.1 hours today when I was lifting some logs with my forks. Just before heading back to the tractor shed, to my dismay, my right front tire is totally flat and the wheel is near the ground. I was unable to break the studs loose with hand lug wrenches, so I decided to risk slowly backing toward the shop, (about 160'), close enough to be able to use my air impact wrench. I made it there slowly, but my tool was able to only break one stud loose.

Thank God, it dawned on me I could wrap a ratchet strap around the tire while the wheel was mounted to the tractor. I started the tractor, and raised the front axle by pressing forward on the loader lever until I was able to put a jack stand under the axle next to the wheel. I put the strap dead-center around the tire, and hope for the best. This worked so well, so quickly, I had to pat myself on the back.

I could have ruined the tire on the way back to the shop, which is why I tried removing the wheel in the first place. I'm glad it all worked out the way it did. However, now I have a good reason to buy a powerful, cordless impact wrench for future needs.

Andy, my eleven year old 2615, has been a true joy to own, and operate. When I bought him, I had no idea how satisfied I'd be. My tractor, my Leatherman super tool, and my EGO cordless chainsaw are my three favorite tools.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #49  
2002 Mahindra 6000.....just shy of 700 hrs...would be a bunch more, but I've got 4 or 5 tractors...and each has a purpose (or two)...only thing really I've had to do is change out the starter about 4 months ago...BobG in VA

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #50  
Love your tractor dog! I also love your barn. Please keep it up! We are loosing too many old barns.
Here is two photos of my friends dog, who adopted me and my tractor. View attachment 491325..............and excavatorView attachment 491326
hugs, Brandi

I was glancing at the posts, not 110% awake... and saw bIndian and a picture of a new tractor... Just about had a heart attack thinking she had got something for Big Red to cuddle with.. :) Then I noticed she was just replying. Sorry Sis.... !!!