Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!!

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #1  

Chris 3055

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035
Hey all,

Thought I would post a few pics of my Mahindra in action! This is one cool machine!!! Mahindra Rocks!

Attachments

• DSCN0245.jpg
    DSCN0245.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 796
  • DSCN0246.jpg
    DSCN0246.jpg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 537
  • DSCN0247.jpg
    DSCN0247.jpg
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 438
   / Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #2  
Handsome beast. I'm glad all my rocks are river rock.

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #3  
Awesome ! Cool grapple ! What's really impressive is I don't see rear ballast and the back tires are still on the ground ! Can't wait to get my grapple...nice setup Chris...

Rich

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #4  
Hey cool grapple. Who makes it? What do I ask my dealer for to get one like it?

It must be part of the forks, yes? Or will it attach to a bucket, and would you want to?

I can see it being useful to work up logs into firewood.

thanks, RW

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #5  
Great pics and congrats. I with ya, Chris. I'm a big fan of grapplin' as well! Just logs and brush for me. FWIW in the link below, my rear tires are filled and that's Gill 72" RO Box blade for ballast.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...2471d1329794961-todays-seat-time-grapplin.jpg

No rocks like that at my place in Georgia. Sure would be nice to have a few for landscaping, though.

--Aching Back-Where ya at in So. Oregon? I grew up out Hwy 66 east of Ashland/Emigrant Lake area.

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #6  
Great pics and congrats. I with ya, Chris. I'm a big fan of grapplin' as well! Just logs and brush for me. FWIW in the link below, my rear tires are filled and that's Gill 72" RO Box blade for ballast.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...2471d1329794961-todays-seat-time-grapplin.jpg

No rocks like that at my place in Georgia. Sure would be nice to have a few for landscaping, though.

--Aching Back-Where ya at in So. Oregon? I grew up out Hwy 66 east of Ashland/Emigrant Lake area.

Bascom, I'm living on Antelope Creek, near Eagle Point. I've been on my property since 1977. I don't think I would care for the weather in Georgia.

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!!
Hey everyone, thanks for the replies! That grapple has to be one of the coolest man toys on the planet. It's a Construction Attachments Compact X-treme duty grapple. (72"). The thing is awesome. And they were great at the company also. The first one they sent wouldn't lock into Mahindra's skid steer setup on my 4035. I called and talked with one of their engineers, took a bunch of pics and sent it to them. They completely re-designed the attachment points and made up a new grapple for me. Then they shipped the new one AND shipped the old one back to them - all on their dime. I couldn't have been more impressed. I never would have imagined that service like that still existed.

I just got my tires recently filled with Rim guard and I never would have been able to lift that rock without it. I have a log winch in the garage that was here when I met my wife. A friend of mine says that its a pretty neat tool, guess I am going to have to play with that also. I still haven't tried to put it on the 3 pt yet. But I bet that would give me even more counterweight when lifting stuff.

-RW, The grapple is a seperate unit that goes on in place of your bucket. It would be excellent for moving logs to process firewood. That's one of the reasons I got it with initial tractor purchase. You are going to need a third function hydraulic switch to your FEL to operate it though.

Chris :tractor: :thumbsup:

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #8  
Nice machine. Kinda like mine!!:thumbsup:

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #9  
Bascom, I'm living on Antelope Creek, near Eagle Point. I've been on my property since 1977. I don't think I would care for the weather in Georgia.

EP, I'm familiar. Still have family and friends living up hwy 62 vicinity SC and beyond.

I know what you mean with the weather.... It's a trade off, though. The heat and humidity here is downright miserable this time of year. But, I don't miss the cold weather, especially valley ice fog.

/ Mahindra 4035 PST Rocks!!! #10  
the person who used to own my tractor put 16/9/24 tires on the rear. its a 4110 Mahindra , and filled them with beet juice. it made a big difference when moving logs etc..