Transfer Tank

/ Transfer Tank
Well here it is. Not the best lookin set up, but fully functional and painted red to match the tractor.

1st pic - is tank sitting on skid. I also put treated 4x4s under it so I can set it on ground and do not have to worry about the steel rusting out.

2nd pic - pump mounted and plumbed. Notice fuel can behind tank. There is enough room I can put three 5 gallon fuel cans back there.

3rd pic - filter house bracing. I put this here to keep filter from sagging.

4th pic - complete unit.

5th pic - putting it in back of pick up.

6th pic - ready to be filled up, but first we will have to sit on the street corner and take fuel donations.

7th pic - right before we put it in back of F250 and scratched the new paint on it.... :eek:

2012-10-29 15.30.15.jpg2012-10-29 17.42.11.jpg2012-10-29 17.39.56.jpg2012-10-30 09.54.59.jpg2012-10-30 11.08.15.jpg2012-10-30 11.10.54.jpg

2012-10-30 11.01.59.jpg

/ Transfer Tank #42  
WOW....that is AWESOME!!!!

Really nice work on the project, as for your comment "not the best lookin' setup" - I tell you, take pride in that! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder- you built it the way you wanted it.

Besides- it IS a good looking setup.

/ Transfer Tank #43  
Awesome -- nice work!

/ Transfer Tank
WOW....that is AWESOME!!!!

Really nice work on the project, as for your comment "not the best lookin' setup" - I tell you, take pride in that! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder- you built it the way you wanted it.

Besides- it IS a good looking setup.

THANX!!

/ Transfer Tank #46  
Very nice...

I would find some type of rubber covering for that fuel nozzle. Nothing attracts dirt like diesel fuel.

/ Transfer Tank
Very nice...

I would find some type of rubber covering for that fuel nozzle. Nothing attracts dirt like diesel fuel.

Thanx!..... Good idea.

/ Transfer Tank #48  
Very nice...

I used a 4" long piece of white PVC pipe with a cap glued on one end. It fits nice and tight.

Chris

/ Transfer Tank
Someone asked or I guess I could say sent me a PM about the pump I used so I thought I would put the link here > Harbor Freight Pump.