Loader 8560 quick attach loader question.

/ 8560 quick attach loader question. #1  

sirchancelor

I may have messed up my loader not sure. I was bush hogging and knew I needed to move a mineral feeder so I attached the forks on the loader. I wasn't lined up exactly with the forks so I couldn't get one of the sides to latch. I figured no big deal just moving the mineral feeder that may weigh 100 lbs. Moved it no big deal. Went own bush hogging and a few hours later came up on a big rock that I had been meaning to move. Didn't think about one side not being locked in. Moved the rock and when I wad setting it down is when the one side that wasn't latched came off. Got the forks out from under the rock and was going to unlatch the forks and rehook them back up. That's when I noticed that on side was out more than the other. I looked to see if anything was bent but didn't see anything. The cylinders that control the tilt on the bucket. One of them is out about 2 inches more than the other. They move together so it stays the same all the way down or all the way up. I was wandering if there was an easy fix or if its going to cost me.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

/ 8560 quick attach loader question. #2  
Check to see if one of the cylinder rods is bowed. If so, you have your answer.

/ 8560 quick attach loader question.
Both are straight and work fine.

/ 8560 quick attach loader question. #4  
I think you bent or twisted the quick attach plate on the tractor

/ 8560 quick attach loader question.
LAWALLSTRACTOR said:
I think you bent or twisted the quick attach plate on the tractor

You were correct. Thanks

/ 8560 quick attach loader question. #6  
please see my post of today on the pallet forks on my ml 130
Richard :drink: