Hydraulic Lift Cylinder

/ Hydraulic Lift Cylinder #1  

randall57

Tractor
3316 mahindra
I have a Mahindra 3316 and noticed that when moving a round bale with the FEL it will lift it fine but it won't curl back like it does when I move other things around the place. I also noticed with the leveling rod that it actually loses what little curl it has while moving the bale. Is this a warranty issue or is it normal? I had this tractor looked at a few weeks ago about the lack of what I thought was a lifting issue but they said it was fine. I have had this tractor for only 6 months now and I purchased it new. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

/ Hydraulic Lift Cylinder #2  
It probably won't get much if any more curl than what you have when you stick the bale. The loader curl isn't terribly strong. But it should maintain that curl for awhile, although I know with my 3215 when operating close to or at maximum capacity it does tend to bleed down some. Hasn't been a concern for me though. You can cheat some by curling the load while pushing the load down on the ground and then picking up the load after you get a bit more curl. ;)

/ Hydraulic Lift Cylinder
Thanks, I normally move the round bales with my 3 point bale spear but had my post hole digger attached and didn't want to unhook and rehook just to move 1 bale. Thanks so much for the information