Bright lights!!!

/ Bright lights!!! #1  

Reyer Farms

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010
Has anyone added lights to their tractor? I have cab with tint and looking for bright ideas on the subject. I want the most light with least resistance.
Thanks,
Jody

/ Bright lights!!! #2  
You can't wrong with LED's , mounted singularly or in a light bar & the low power consumption allows many to be fitted.....we use them as "field" lights on tractors, harvester & trucks....the key is to mount them high on the cab/ROPS so they're focussed on the work area & to minimise light reflecting or "bouncing" from the machine.

/ Bright lights!!! #3  
Ditto on the LED work lamps and mounting them high ... They have come down quite a bit on EBAY since I bought mine. The 27 watts are real bright and 'resonably' priced. They make brighter ones now, that's why the 27w's are cheaper now. Here is a link to my post... and if you do a search... you will find lot's more info... http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/232356-rops-led-work-lights.html

/ Bright lights!!! #4  
If you want to see some super bright LED lighting follow this thread.

I'm thinking of adding one of these myself.

/ Bright lights!!!
Thank y'all.

/ Bright lights!!! #6  
I'v done LED and HID lights from tractor help.com and have had great luck. As I like to say, within 100' of any direction of my tractor, it's daytime. Flowers bloom. Birds sing. haha

/ Bright lights!!! #7  
Has anyone added lights to their tractor? I have cab with tint and looking for bright ideas on the subject. I want the most light with least resistance.
Thanks,
Jody

I think you will find an answer to your question here: LED LIGHTING REVIEW