Who needs a hay spike?

/ Who needs a hay spike? #1  

ToolBoxTavern

Silver Member
Tractor
4wd 4025 Mahindra
Who needs a hay spike? I DO!! This bale could end up being my hat. I didnt go to full extension of loader, but just to show the 4wd 4025 can lift a round bale high enough to stack them.

2012-10-27 12.26.36.jpg2012-10-27 13.07.44.jpg

/ Who needs a hay spike? #2  
lol. nice

/ Who needs a hay spike? #4  
Gotta do with whatever works.. May could add you one that has the mount on top of your bucket and you just un-screw the spear when your done..

/ Who needs a hay spike? #5  
There are SS attachments which are both a spike and a pallet fork...spike an be unscrewed when necessary to use just the fork capability. Wish I had done that instead of just a hay spike capability.

/ Who needs a hay spike?
There are SS attachments which are both a spike and a pallet fork...spike an be unscrewed when necessary to use just the fork capability. Wish I had done that instead of just a hay spike capability.

Yea, i was thinkin bout that or at least just get the forks and make some sort of spike attachment.

/ Who needs a hay spike? #8  
I'm not sure how that hat would wear on the head but i can't imagine it being comfortable!! Check out the bale spears we have to offer and save your noggin.

/ Who needs a hay spike?
I'm not sure how that hat would wear on the head but i can't imagine it being comfortable!! Check out the bale spears we have to offer and save your noggin.

I doubt it would be comfortable either....lol. I really like your videos!!!! I am always referring someone to them.

Anyways them hay spears are a bit much and you dont do free shipping all the way out yonder here. I was for sure interested in one or two of your skid steer plates till I realized free shipping didnt come this far.

/ Who needs a hay spike? #10  
Hi All

Just my two cents, I got a pallet forks that swap out for my bucket. It has a hay spear and all you need to do is remove the forks and use the spear. I can use it to unload bales from a truck and also stack the bales in my barn. The bales are held fast by the spear with out the danger for the bale going south toward me! My land is VERY hilly and I would not try to move them without it.

Just my two cents.

Ps The place I got them from ships them for free to a local business!

Farm Guy