Backhoe Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #21  
I compared specs on the Mahindra and Kubota BH's and noticed what you are referencing. I do plan to do a lot of BH work, so I'm leaning toward the Kubota. I know the B2620 is NOT a B26, but I ran a B26 for a bit and it was a BEAST to say the least, especially the BH.

When you're using the loader, you usually have a choice to take a slightly smaller scoop of dirt (doesn't work too well with a loaded pallet, of course), but when you're using the backhoe you don't have many options available to you if it's underpowered and won't budge a rock or cut through hard soil.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #22  
You can get a quick attach adapter for the Max, or any tractor for that matter for around 400$ but I would suggest not wasting the money. Here is why. 1st scenario: 4 pins, 4 clips, two minutes to remove, pin on forks cost (300$). 2nd scenario: 2 handles, 2 rusty springs, can of lube(5$), 2X4 to whack handles free, two minutes to remove either way, quick attach forks cost (600$) I'm frugal, not lazy, and a spare set of pins and clips costs about $10.

Now Mahindra Don, are you serious?

Quick attach- two pins, takes under 30 seconds to pull and replace the pins when changing implements. It takes another 30 seconds just to move the tractor between the implements. The two QA pin holes automatically align when curling the attachment. Time to change attachments is 60 seconds, tops.

With a pin on attachment, you need to remove four screws/nuts, bang the pins out with a drift (since they don't have handles), manually align the loader bracket with the new implement - for all four holes!, reinsert the four pins and the four retaining screws. This lengthy procedure takes dramatically longer than using a QA.

I won't suggest that your poor experience is based upon deficiencies in the Max's QA system (my Mahindra dealer insists that there is no QA available for the Max 28), but I can certainly state with confidence that several brands have extremely well engineered, easy to use QA systems available for their loaders that save copious time and (in my opinion) are well worth the initial outlay.

I'm also a little unsure about your "quick attach forks" pricing comment- it seems that most forks are priced similarly for QA or pin-on configurations.

In fact, to the gentleman above who was considering a B2620, the Kubota factory forks are exactly the same part number whether you use them in a pin-on configuration or a QA configuration- it's just that in the QA configuration the upper pins are permanently mounted in the forks.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #23  
Mr Don,
I challenge you to take a 10yr old tractor(or 5 for that matter) with a pin on bucket and pull the pins, take the bucket off, line up a set of forks and pin them on in less than 20 minutes.
Put a guy with a 20 yr old tractor or skid steer with a universal hitch right beside you doing the same and see who's happier!!:2cents:

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #24  
I have a Kubota B3030 with an angle blade for the loader arms that is pin on and a L3540 that the angle blade for the loader arms is quick attach. I guarantee you can guess which one will attach and disconnect in the least time!!! Don likes doing videos so I am hoping he will do one showing how he can do the pin change in next to the same amount of time. I am sure many of us could learn from his technique.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #25  
I have a Kubota B3030 with an angle blade for the loader arms that is pin on and a L3540 that the angle blade for the loader arms is quick attach. I guarantee you can guess which one will attach and disconnect in the least time!!! Don likes doing videos so I am hoping he will do one showing how he can do the pin change in next to the same amount of time. I am sure many of us could learn from his technique.
No Kiddin!! We may be on to something here. This may even provoke Bobcat to change their design back to pin on.
Hey, maybe someone should make a new thread in the attachments forum to let everyone in on Don's new idea!

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #26  
That is cute! AND the tractor has gotta be really handy! Wish I had one for those tight and finesse required jobs. don-ohio :)^)

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe
Now Mahindra Don, are you serious?

Quick attach- two pins, takes under 30 seconds to pull and replace the pins when changing implements. It takes another 30 seconds just to move the tractor between the implements. The two QA pin holes automatically align when curling the attachment. Time to change attachments is 60 seconds, tops.

With a pin on attachment, you need to remove four screws/nuts, bang the pins out with a drift (since they don't have handles), manually align the loader bracket with the new implement - for all four holes!, reinsert the four pins and the four retaining screws. This lengthy procedure takes dramatically longer than using a QA.

I won't suggest that your poor experience is based upon deficiencies in the Max's QA system (my Mahindra dealer insists that there is no QA available for the Max 28), but I can certainly state with confidence that several brands have extremely well engineered, easy to use QA systems available for their loaders that save copious time and (in my opinion) are well worth the initial outlay.

I'm also a little unsure about your "quick attach forks" pricing comment- it seems that most forks are priced similarly for QA or pin-on configurations.

In fact, to the gentleman above who was considering a B2620, the Kubota factory forks are exactly the same part number whether you use them in a pin-on configuration or a QA configuration- it's just that in the QA configuration the upper pins are permanently mounted in the forks.
I said it took two minutes to remove. Of course the re-install process is longer and the lay of the land has to factor in. Maybe it is the NC weather, but the quick attach handles freeze up more often than not(requiring the can of lube and 2X4) Since you all have so much experience and buy tractors every day(I sell them every day) can any of y'all tell me the cost of a quick attach bucket vs a pin-on? I mean, if you were to call a dealer and buy a quick attach bucket, what would they charge? Universal pin on buckets and pallet forks are much less expensive where I buy them from. How about y'all experts?

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #28  
I wouldn't be without a quick attach. Takes me about 2 minutes to drop and reattach a fork or whatever

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #29  
I said it took two minutes to remove. Of course the re-install process is longer and the lay of the land has to factor in. Maybe it is the NC weather, but the quick attach handles freeze up more often than not(requiring the can of lube and 2X4) Since you all have so much experience and buy tractors every day(I sell them every day) can any of y'all tell me the cost of a quick attach bucket vs a pin-on? I mean, if you were to call a dealer and buy a quick attach bucket, what would they charge? Universal pin on buckets and pallet forks are much less expensive where I buy them from. How about y'all experts?

By the time you have your video posted we will have your requested information.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #30  
By the time you have your video posted we will have your requested information.

Yea, what he said.:thumbsup:
Also, QA attachments are not uncommon.
I seriously doubt that there are many sources out there for pin on attachments intended for a Max.