Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe

Quote Originally Posted by trktrman View Post
    Yea, what he said.
    Also, QA attachments are not uncommon.
    I seriously doubt that there are many sources out there for pin on attachments intended for a Max.

One... and the one that counts....

Silver Member
    Tractor
    craftsman lt1000/jd 717a/ mahindra max28 hst

Quote Originally Posted by Singalo View Post
    Why don't you do a vid showing us how to take the backhoe on and off?
    I did this saturday with my 28xl finally, no video really required. you back up to whereever you want to leave the hoe, drop the arms and the bucket to get it to unload the top pins, pop those clips and pull the pins, use the arms/bucket to lift the thing out of the cradle and ease the tractor forward a couple inches and shut it off. unhook the 3 hydraulic lines (I looped the two larger ones on the hoe, and plugged the third), loop the big ones on the tractor, and put the rubber sleeve on the other.

Without ever consulting the owner's manual or receiving any other help I think I spend about 5 minutes doing it. it took me about 3 minutes by myself this evening to hook it all back up. Woulda gone faster but it took a second to get the lower links dropped back in place.
    it spent the weekend on the carport looking like this:

While I spend the weekend figuring out how to put the 3pt together(ok, a lie, took 20 minutes and the owner's manual though), and then dorking around with the middle buster I picked up. still haven't figured that thing out yet, but it makes a great tractor-anchor.

Tractor
    ShovelandBarrow

The mystery is solved.
    ____
    Jay

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    shibaura s1500/kuboto bx2200/

I for one can appreciate a vid of a product without trolling just because I sell something different /you know who you are/thanks for vid and info.nice looking tractor. I cant afford a new tractor right now but if I could I might buy from you because of your effort and tact. maybe that farm trac you have with fel & bh.its awsome that the backhoe is made in america and that the tractor is assembled here at least some americans are put to work besides just salesman.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    several

Quote Originally Posted by linuxman51 View Post
    I did this saturday with my 28xl finally, no video really required. you back up to whereever you want to leave the hoe, drop the arms and the bucket to get it to unload the top pins, pop those clips and pull the pins, use the arms/bucket to lift the thing out of the cradle and ease the tractor forward a couple inches and shut it off. unhook the 3 hydraulic lines (I looped the two larger ones on the hoe, and plugged the third), loop the big ones on the tractor, and put the rubber sleeve on the other.
    This photo is rarer than a picture of Sasquatch. I do believe people have been asking for information on removing/installing a Max28 backhoe for years (perhaps through the previous incarnation of the "Max" series), and this may be the first photo proof that the backhoe actually does exist and can be dismounted from the machine. You, sir, are to be commended. :-)

Oh, wait, where's the Max28 in the picture? You're *sure* this isn't off of another machine?

Silver Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by rider0 View Post
    This photo is rarer than a picture of Sasquatch. I do believe people have been asking for information on removing/installing a Max28 backhoe for years (perhaps through the previous incarnation of the "Max" series), and this may be the first photo proof that the backhoe actually does exist and can be dismounted from the machine. You, sir, are to be commended. :-)

Oh, wait, where's the Max28 in the picture? You're *sure* this isn't off of another machine?
    hahahah, ok fine, hold on..

gotta reboot the phone, it won't upload pictures

here we go.
    grainy picture is grainy

nifty gizmo, far beyond my current abilities though. I think I'll make a sub-soiler/root ripper type of blade for it, should not be difficult.

practicing with the plow and with backdragging

aand what it normally looks like

Tractor
    ShovelandBarrow

Nice...you need to go on a tour and show all the dealers how it's done, evidently.
    ____
    Jay

Silver Member
    Tractor

Thought about y'all last night, dropped the hoe to do some quick dirt stirin', even shot some video, but my phone bailed out halfway through the first clip. I'll go through the motions again this weekend maybe, and get an assistant to hold the video production device.

Tractor
    Mahindra 3616 TLB

Hey ya'll. I have been reading a lot here and I see everyone wants a video on how to remove the backhoe from a max tractor. Well we are going to do one. Hopefully this week. I will post it up as soon is I get it put together. Thank you

Silver Member
    Tractor

I shot another one with assistance this time, got a post hole digger and was playing with that so we shot this real fast.

http://youtu.be/Bl-hhYb3pzA

it's that easy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast