Backhoe Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #1  

MahindraDon

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra
We decided that this video would be good to show everyone what this little machine has the capability to do. Mahindra didn't make a lawnmower with a three point hitch and pseudo PTO. Mahindra makes a real tractor just scaled down in size. This is Korey's first time operating the backhoe and the ground was never broken previously. Check it out and let us know what you think please. Thanks for your support.
Mahindra Max 28XL Backhoe in Action - YouTube

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #3  
I was surprised to see the backhoe being operated at such high RPM. If I operated my 3710 much above 1500 RPM, it would be too fast for smooth operation. Maybe the video made it sound like the RPM was higher than it was.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe
Yeah, Korey was having his first go at a backhoe so he had the RPM's a little high. That is why it danced so well too. He was around 1900 rpm's. Didn't think anyone would notice. Good catch.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #5  
Yeah, Korey was having his first go at a backhoe so he had the RPM's a little high. That is why it danced so well too. He was around 1900 rpm's. Didn't think anyone would notice. Good catch.

I hope Mahindra appreciates these videos. I believe you are the only dealers who are making and posting them. May I suggest another backhoe demonstration video - dig a hole big enough to bury a big orange, Japanese pumpkin, :).

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #6  
Love the pivoting seat design.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #7  
I really like the Max 28. However like all little backhoes, the hoe seems jerky and only moves one function at a time easily. I have a orange L39 TLB and operation of the hoe is considerably easier, smoother, quicker somewhat capable of muti-function operation more than any of the smaller hoes I've tried. However compared to my old Komatsu excavator with worn out pins and joints and 5560 hours, the Kubota L39 is still a crude machine. Any good pilot control hoe is a joy to run. I consider myself a fair operator, but I find smaller hoes really frustrating but they sure do beat a shovel. The max should be offered with a 7-1/2' hoe, the extra foot makes a real difference.

What I would like to see offered on the 28 is a QA loader. As I would not need the hoe, I would ballast the heck out of the rear to make use of the excellent lift for such a compact machine.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #8  
I agree that seat set up is professional looking and that is a nice size BH for so many task. While I like our old 1983 JD 310B 60 HP/6ton backhoe it does not do well in tight places like say a plumber contractor would need to be working.

The seat set up shows this rig is not just an after thought put together by disjointed add-on's.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #9  
Nice video.

/ Here is a Mahindra 28 Max in action with the backhoe #10  
We decided that this video would be good to show everyone what this little machine has the capability to do. Mahindra didn't make a lawnmower with a three point hitch and pseudo PTO. Mahindra makes a real tractor just scaled down in size. This is Korey's first time operating the backhoe and the ground was never broken previously. Check it out and let us know what you think please. Thanks for your support.
Mahindra Max 28XL Backhoe in Action - YouTube

Does Mahindra make the backhoe or just the tractor?