Mahindra loader removal on 8560 cab

/ Mahindra loader removal on 8560 cab #1  

MahindraDon

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra
Here is a short video on how to remove the quick attach loader. Basically all you do is... 1.install the loader stands 2.pull the pins 3.position the bucket at the right angle 4.retract the upper cylinder 5.retract the lower cylinder 6.back away 7.disconnect hoses Check out the video and let me know if y'all have any questions please. How to remove a Front End Loader from a Mahindra Tractor - YouTube

/ Mahindra loader removal on 8560 cab #2  
:thumbsup:

/ Mahindra loader removal on 8560 cab #3  
Either of you guys ever operate any equipment or do ya'll just sell it?!?!?! :stirthepot: :D

/ Mahindra loader removal on 8560 cab
The videos of us working the equipment would be boring. Who wants to watch us till a field or plant food plots? We are the number one Mahindra dealer in the southeast US and very proud to help Veterans like your son get the machines they need to make their job easier. The two largest markets we supply are Camp Lejeune and Fayetteville, Ft. Bragg and we honor our soldiers. I think your jealous because we get to have so much fun at work and we got more youtube hits than you got mosquitoes in Alabama!

/ Mahindra loader removal on 8560 cab #5  
:welcome:

AH HA!! I was right!! I can spot a salesman selling any day!! :shocked:

Not so much jealous, well maybe a little. I would really enjoy playing with big boy toys and get paid for it like you guys! :cool2:

Since you guys are Mahindra dealers, it is evident that you have good taste and somewhat above average intelligence! :thumbsup:

Send me down a backhoe, small grain drill and a cultipacker first chance you get!!

Good luck and happy holidays from Dixie!!

Rod

/ Mahindra loader removal on 8560 cab
Thanks Rod,
Its on the way. Maybe it will be there in time for Christmas! That 3510 is a rare gem around here. Take good care of it! By the way, if anyone wants a video of anything Mahindra or Dixie Chopper makes, we take requests. Hope all had a Happy Thanksgiving!