Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached

/ Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached #1  

kootch88

Platinum Member
Tractor
2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46
Well, I am ready. Got my snowblower and soft cab for my MA 22 Wednesday night and everything is all set up. The photo of the cab looks a lot more wrinkly than it really is, the light above tends to bleach it all out too. Snowblower.jpg

/ Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached #2  
Looks very nice, like the "temp" soft top and the blower looks stout...good luck with the setup !

Rich

/ Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached
The blower is a beast, the jury remains out on the top. It seems like it will be fine since I won't leave the tractor outside except when I am blowing snow. I wouldn't trust it to handle 6 or 8 inches of snow piled on top.

/ Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached #4  
You will probably be good to go if your ground is flat but with hills you may want to consider chains for those turf tires.

Yep, chains come in later next week, no doubt about it, they are needed, especially with the hill I have. The turf tires are actually better than r-4 tires on ice. The added surface area helps. I've had both to compare the two.

/ Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached #6  
FWIW you can heat it with a small personal propane heater, sorta like some hunters use in a deer stand...bungee it in somewhere safe and it will work very well...

Rich

Hmmm, might be nice on those 20 degree below 0 storms. Hope we don't get any of those, but they are sure easy to plow or snowblow, as long as the wind isn't blowing.

/ Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached #8  
IMG_5796.JPGIMG_5766.JPG
Wow, we have twins. Have you figure out a way to rearrange the lines coming off the ram on the snow blower by chance? I want to make it a little cleaner looking and hide the lines a bit. I was able to relocated the hard lines coming off the joy stick to make it easier to hook up. IMG_5592.JPGIMG_0371.JPG

/ Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached #9  
   / Max Series Snowblower and soft cab attached #10