Maxx25 service call

/ Maxx25 service call #1  

Pitch1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Max 25
My Maxx25 had started to creep when my foot was off the pedal,had to toe it up a bit to find ,"neutral". I called the dealer on the 28th. and told him about it. He asked me a few questions and how many hours I had. He then said that he would have his mechanic swing by when he was in the area.
Today he pulled in the driveway about two oclock and laid outside in a wet spitting flurry for about an hour and made the adjustment. He then handed me a couple of filters,oil and hydro and said that since I was near 50 hours I would be needing them.
No charge for either the service or the filters,and he was apologizing all over himself that I had a problem to begin with.
I think I have a good dealer.

/ Maxx25 service call #4  
WOE, now thats a dealer and a half. One question though, did you get a hat? :confused:

/ Maxx25 service call
WOE, now thats a dealer and a half. One question though, did you get a hat? :confused:

Yep, I got a red hat when I bought it,they gave me two more when they delivered it,and then a month or so later Mahindra sent me a Black and Red owners hat in the mail.

/ Maxx25 service call #6  
Wish I had a good dealer, I have had my Max 28 xl for 7-8 months and still can't get the little things they owe me that were missing. Can say he is creative on coming up with excuses, the only person he hasn't put the blame on is the boogyman. Claims he is the biggest seller of Mahindra. To me he is Southwest Missouri's and Mahindra's poster child for bad customer service.