Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 4WD

Default 3PH won't go up or down

Hey gang,

Haven't posted here in a long while. Been getting great service out of my 2615 4WD. I had the dealership come pick it up 4 or 5 weeks ago to change all the fluids and give it a good cleaning/servicing. I haven't used it hardly at all since getting it back. And, haven't used the 3PH at all since getting it back. Went to hook the boxblade up and discovered that the 3PH seems to be seized up. Won't go up or down. First thing came to mind was the lift speed control knob just under the front of the seat. So I made sure it wasn't in the locked position. I can manually pick up on the lift arms and they freely move up. The 3PH lift lever won't move at all. It just bends when I try to push it foward (down). I also made sure the vent tube hadn't been plugged by mud daubers again (had this issue once before). I completely removed it, verified that I could blow air through it, and put it back on.

Before I call the dealer, I thought I'd ask here to see if I may be missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Robert
    Mahindra 2615 4WD w/ ML106 FEL
    5' KK Rotary Kutter
    5' KK Boxblade
    5' KK-II Tiller
    5.5' KK Box Frame Disk
    KK Middle Buster
    WR Long Electric Hydraulic Valve
    Millonzi LD-48 Grapple
    1999 Ford F250 Super Crew

Ubuntu - The power of open source. On your laptop, desktop and server. Smart. Secure. Easy.

Tractor
    Kioti DK45SE hst cab

Default Re: 3PH won't go up or down

try screwing the knob under the seat the other direction 100% of the way. mine occasionally vibrates closed over time also
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 4WD

Thanks. I've turned it 100% of the way in both directions and tried everything in between. :-)

Robert
    5' KK Rotary Kutter
    5' KK Boxblade
    5' KK-II Tiller
    5.5' KK Box Frame Disk
    KK Middle Buster
    Millonzi LD-48 Grapple

Ubuntu - The power of open source. On your laptop, desktop and server. Smart. Secure. Easy.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra -------------

Get some penetrating fluid on position control lever where it goes into the hydraulic housing.
    Galen LaWall
    Your Mahindra Tractor Dealer
    185 Pearl Street
    Batavia, New York 14020

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 4WD

Thanks Lawall. I'll give that a try.
    5' KK Rotary Kutter
    5' KK Boxblade
    5' KK-II Tiller
    5.5' KK Box Frame Disk
    KK Middle Buster
    Millonzi LD-48 Grapple

Tractor
    2006 2615 4WD Mahindra

Quote Originally Posted by BamaRob View Post
    Hey gang,

Haven't posted here in a long while. Been getting great service out of my 2615 4WD. I had the dealership come pick it up 4 or 5 weeks ago to change all the fluids and give it a good cleaning/servicing. I haven't used it hardly at all since getting it back. And, haven't used the 3PH at all since getting it back. Went to hook the boxblade up and discovered that the 3PH seems to be seized up. Won't go up or down. First thing came to mind was the lift speed control knob just under the front of the seat. So I made sure it wasn't in the locked position. I can manually pick up on the lift arms and they freely move up. The 3PH lift lever won't move at all. It just bends when I try to push it foward (down). I also made sure the vent tube hadn't been plugged by mud daubers again (had this issue once before). I completely removed it, verified that I could blow air through it, and put it back on.

Before I call the dealer, I thought I'd ask here to see if I may be missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi BamaRob -Down in Pike County here. I had the same problem and you can probably find the thread here. I fixed it by taking the seat out along with some surrounding metal parts. I found a lot of dirt that could not be removed by regular cleaning. I used the air compressor to blow it clean (had to loosen some of it first) and sprayed every moving part with 10w-40. Started working like a charm. Let me know if this does not work and somethin else can be checked.