My 6010, L48, and new barn.

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn. #1  

tommcafee

Tractor
kubota l48, mahindra 6010
Here is the pole barn I built in my spare time this summer/fall. 28 x 42, with a 12 ft. lean to down one side. The other side has a 12 x 12 tack room/storage. Currently full of round bales for my mobile poop factories. Really enjoy my 6010, nicely built tractor. The loader is not quite as robust as my L48, but that is an apples and oranges comparision, i.e. construction vs. ag. tractors. Very nice cab, good fit and finish. At first I found the joystick to be akward, but I am getting used to it. Have 13 hrs. on it so far. Very nice engine, seems to have lots of power. Anyways, less talking and more pictures...

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn. #3  
Excellent work in a beautiful setting. Good place for a Merry Christmas.

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn. #4  
Excellent work, your barn looks great, and even better it has two sweet tractors in it. :thumbsup: Congrats!

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn. #5  
Nice barn, very nice tractors but I don't think I care to much for all that snow.

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn. #6  
Well done sir! Picture perfect...

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn.
Thanks guys. I was hoping to get the stain on the barn this fall, but weather and work caught up with me. Got a little seat time on the 6010 this morning, moving horse manure. No complaints about the tractor at all really, the only thing I would have done differently is to have the rear tires loaded with rim guard. It is too light in the rear for doing a lot of loader work, although it is ok with the blower on the back. Also going to drill the front bucket and put a cutting edge on it. Love the rear remote, ver nice with the power shute on the blower. Will keep posting about the tractor, as I wasn't able to find any reviews on them when I was looking at them. The hst works good, although I leave it in mode 1 as I don't like the delay in mode 2. My dealer was awesome, the dyno tested the machine before I picked it up, and did a TSB on the thermostat, so I have heat even just idling around.

Thats about it for now, will keep posting as I use it more. Oh, and the snow in this picture is nothing, if we get the winter that is forcast, should have 2 or 3 feet in no time.

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn. #8  
Nice ! Thanks for shareing. Enjoyed it all.
:thumbsup:

Boone

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn. #9  
Very nice place. I can only dream of a barn like that. :thumbsup:

/ My 6010, L48, and new barn. #10  
Nice, tractors and barn. Now the hay burners will have somethiung to chew on. Did the white stuff come with the tractor or the new barn?