She's on the way!!!!

/ She's on the way!!!! #1  

Ram4x4

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5035HST
Today is going to be a long day because tomorrow morning my 5035 HST gets delivered :D

I do have to go in to work today, so that'll help the time pass quickly....

I can't wait! (just sucks it's supposed to be raining tomorrow)

For anyone considering a Mahindra the deals they have going right now are pretty good. The 0% for 60 months has had the buy down fee removed and on the 5035 there is a $2,000 discount if you finance through Mahindra. $2,500 discount for cash.

With all the discounts I got ($2,000 for financing, $400 for buying two implements, $250 military discount, $400 dealer days discount, and my dealer takes 10% off each implement for buying a tractor from him, plus free delivery) I'm going out the door with a 5035 HST, front bumper, FEL, 7' HD cutter, 7' HD box blade, and beet juice filled rear tires for a little under $33,000.

/ She's on the way!!!! #3  
Congrats.

It's always fun to have a new toy I mean tool.:licking:

/ She's on the way!!!! #4  
That's awesome!
Congratulations on a fine tractor.

/ She's on the way!!!! #6  
Sweet!! Congratulations. Now the big question. Did you get a HAT?

/ She's on the way!!!! #7  
Congrads, Ram. That is the one I decided on until my credit wouldn't allow me to get it. I will be going used probably unless I get a cosigner. Do you know what the price was for the tractor/loader without any implements?And how long is that finance deal?

/ She's on the way!!!!
Tractor with bumper and FEL, no implements or tire fill was $29,000 before any discounts.

The 0% for 60 months with no buy down just came out November I think. I'd have to ask my dealer to be sure. I know that in October there was a buy down cost for the 0%, so it's new. I don't know how often they change their programs.

They even offer 0% for 72 months on this tractor too, but there is a buy down cost for the 72 month financing.

Price on my deal included sales tax too since I don't qualify for the ag exemption.

/ She's on the way!!!!
Lol, I didn't ask about a hat. I guess I'll see tomorrow when it gets here, hahahaha.

/ She's on the way!!!! #10  
Be sure to take some pics of the delivery and post them if you could, I love seeing those,tractors are awesome!