First time plowing with my Mahindra 3616

/ First time plowing with my Mahindra 3616 #1  

jefwyn

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3616 hst cab
I'm not to far from Buffalo, NY and we got a foot or foot in a half of heavy slick snow. With drifts and all...the tractor performed well. The heat and the radio were nice, nice, nice! I could not be happier with my Mahindra. Of course, now that I said that, it will go and do something to piss me off. For now she is in my good graces.

/ First time plowing with my Mahindra 3616 #2  
Sure beats shoveling! Where are you? My mom lives in Grand Island but they did not get much.Our property is in Franklinville but we are not there for the winter and I was wondering how much snow was there.

/ First time plowing with my Mahindra 3616
Sure beats shoveling! Where are you? My mom lives in Grand Island but they did not get much.Our property is in Franklinville but we are not there for the winter and I was wondering how much snow was there.

Medina, in between Buff and Roch. We got about a foot. My guess is Franklinville got all of that. I bet you don't miss the snow, all that much. Enjoy your winter away, but as you know, you can't beat the western NY summers.

/ First time plowing with my Mahindra 3616 #4  
I like the snow only if I don't have to work in it since I ski and snowmobile. I really appreciate the summers there after years in the Texas heat, getting to old for the 100 degree weeks/months.
Good luck with your Mahindra.

/ First time plowing with my Mahindra 3616 #5  
Want to really have some fun? Get the 66" Mahindra front mount blower. Amazing snow mover with no snow banks.

/ First time plowing with my Mahindra 3616 #6  
How did you move your snow? Bucket, back blade, front blade, blower? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Cam